EU Dodging already? I'll let the community to decide...

Ofc he cant compete against an US nobody
EU>US Twink Endgame Hackers I don't know It's like comparing EU soccer players vs US soccer players xD POGBA SHOOT AND IT'S A GOALLLLL
Eden and Diego shit on pogba, go blues!

Rats

To everyone making the dodge drama -
Stop this bullshittery, you're fucking grown ups aren't ya, don't make up this ''Dodge'' bullshit, don't make up drama, we all want a friendly non-toxic 10-19's community.

Cheers

To everyone making the dodge drama -
Stop this bullshittery, you're trucking grown ups aren't ya, don't make up this ''Dodge'' bullshit, don't make up drama, we all want a friendly non-toxic 10-19's community.

Cheers

Lol then people should think before setting up a date for a premade, then not wanting to join after acknowledging the other teams players. Refusing to play, due to 'Bugged gear'... Again us agreeing to not use any gear to give us 1 stam advantage, yet not playing?
Sorry that's a dodge. If players don't like it then boy you wasn't around when TI was competitive.

Cheers,

Lol then people should think before setting up a date for a premade, then not wanting to join after acknowledging the other teams players. Refusing to play, due to 'Bugged gear'... Again us agreeing to not use any gear to give us 1 stam advantage, yet not playing?
Sorry that's a dodge. If players don't like it then boy you wasn't around when TI was competitive.

Cheers,

Yo, i'm not here for drama, i don't give one single-minded shit about this ''dodge'' drama, just clarifying that making all this, doesn't cure the toxicity in this bracket.
You guys need to become friends instead of enemies,

With toxicity comes activity - fact

Great logic there: "If we're all assholes, whoever's left will be endlessly flaming & talking shit". Kinda what this site has become already isn't it?

Maybe that's why you don't have much activity.

Great logic there: "If we're all assholes, whoever's left will be endlessly flaming & talking shit". Kinda what this site has become already isn't it?

No, but because some are assholes, others who are no assholes, want to farm those assholes back into being irrelevant = competition. This site is a graveyard when there is no banter. Just when this genius Keg decided to make a toxic thread, the activity went up. You must be new here :)

Yo, i'm not here for drama, i don't give one single-minded shit about this ''dodge'' drama, just clarifying that making all this, doesn't cure the toxicity in this bracket.
You guys need to become friends instead of enemies,
everyone became friends on Na and now it's dead

@Jva said it. When EU 19 was at its peak with pops and competitive games in cata&mop, there was so much toxicity and drama on forums - it was great!

Users who are viewing this thread