EU+US Docturphil's Complete 99 Legion Guide

Discussion in 'Level 90-99' started by docturphil, Dec 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mkreturns

Mkreturns Member

Shadow has a lot of potential now. It will be the ultimate glass cannon spec in the right hands. if I had the time I'd level one.

2. Warglaive

Warglaive Member

Did they get buffed? Because i topped an old boost off to 98 just to get a trinket for my UH DK (complicated) and i liked it so much i'm still gearing it. Once i get all 4 zone rewards i'll try it out in PvP, feels promising.

edit- i have one at 101 i was going to gear up, but i didnt care for the playstyle right when legion dropped. Feels fine now. Another "me problem" again....

3. Mkreturns

Mkreturns Member

Their dots hit ungodly hard. Less toughness and utility compared to a lock, but the damage is so good I think it'll be okay. I've been with non twinked ones pushing 5-6mil dmg in wsg. Just goes to show what kind of wreckage can be done in the right hands. My 79 twink can 100-0 people with VT/SWP.

4. Warglaive

Warglaive Member

I didnt even look at the talents i picked when i entered legion because it was just supposed to be a run-for-item toon, and i just picked all the passives... later on i was questing a bit to upgrade from BoA, and every time i cast VT it applied SWP too - i was like "this is the best change EVUR!!!"

Yeah.... it's a talent. But i'm never even checking the other 2 because it's the best idea evur.

5. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

For what's it worth, I can confirm that the Rank IV Compendium (AK Rank 20) is NOT usable on a 99. We all figured as much but I was hoping Blizz had overlooked it ;)

6. Warglaive

Warglaive Member

Played a game on a 99 havoc DH yesterday, not full gear or many art traits, and was pretty enjoyable. They seemingly aren't top-tier DPS per se... but i did decent damage and had good uptime on targets. Could have been a good team with me tho too.

Good times regardless, and for anyone interested not yet making one it might be a good idea to get on it.... Blizz tends to ruin things.

Still only horde able to lock before 100, anyone know?

DeLindsay likes this.
  7. Mkreturns

Mkreturns Member

I was harping about spriests and how good they are for the last two weeks....and now theyre getting a HUGE NERFBAT.

Do not play or make one. I quit mine at level 97.