EU+US DK at 60?

swagqt

Grandfathered
hey guys i was just curious if dks can be actually twinked at lvl 60? and if its worth it the time/gold and how are they in the bracket

I've twinked 60 dks since Wrath first came out. They have always been excellent(especially blood). People are just mad because 'dks werent out in vanillaBC derp'. DKs are an Exceptional class.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Ajkhfdfavsdj/simple - my 60
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Ajkhfdfavsg/simple - My 70

I soloed 3 alli in Zangamarsh the other day on my 60 dk and 2 manned Gruul on my 70. Blood is one of the best pve specs for twinks atm.
I would also recommend going lvl 70 aswell, so you can stam stack and get upwards of 60k hp.
Hope this helps buddy!

I've twinked 60 dks since Wrath first came out. They have always been excellent(especially blood). People are just mad because 'dks werent out in vanillaBC derp'. DKs are an Exceptional class.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Ajkhfdfavsdj/simple - my 60
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Ajkhfdfavsg/simple - My 70

I soloed 3 alli in Zangamarsh the other day on my 60 dk and 2 manned Gruul on my 70. Blood is one of the best pve specs for twinks atm.
I would also recommend going lvl 70 aswell, so you can stam stack and get upwards of 60k hp.
Hope this helps buddy!
what race for alli dk 60

Definitly go Alliance. Alliance smashes the Horde in this bracket. Its not about min/maxing racials, its about who gets stomped and who does better as a team. Alliance wins.

i went alli cause i dont have any toons on horde and went dwarf blood dk
None, Alli suck. Go Horde.
Tauren for tank - stam racial + aoe stun racial
Orc for Unholy - Blood fury, attack power racial
Troll for frost - 20% haste for 8 sec racial

why on earth would you stack stamina
I've got full Stam, vers and str sets.
In duels/worldpvp having 61khp over high vers/str is amazing.
You would be honestly surprised how hard you can still hit with a full stam set, especially when your hp is 3x that of everyone else,
I have tried and tested and my favourite set is my stam stacking set.

Also cheer the fk up its fun to experiment in wow,
my enh sham has a full haste set, not that its very effective but its fun to play around.

I've got full Stam, vers and str sets.
In duels/worldpvp having 61khp over high vers/str is amazing.
You would be honestly surprised how hard you can still hit with a full stam set, especially when your hp is 3x that of everyone else,
I have tried and tested and my favourite set is my stam stacking set.
You must be playing with some REALLY bad players if you can compete with them in that gear. Anyone with real gear will just win by spamming their most efficient instant-dmg button while kiting you.

You must be playing with some REALLY bad players if you can compete with them in that gear. Anyone with real gear will just win by spamming their most efficient instant-dmg button while kiting you.
What a joke, you honestly can't be serious...
Its a DK, probably the hardest melee class to kite... constant heart strike slows, death grip on 25sec cd, strangulate, wraithwalk, anti magic shell + 9k insta death strike heals (not even including crazy bloodworms/Crusader wep chant and other stupid self heals)
also the fact that with Vamp, anti shell and my health trink..110k hp? Good luck.
Please feel free to show me your sick kiting abilities mate.
Kougatsphinx#1485
Add me,
Duel me plz.

Talking about my 70 here btw, not my 60 who is Vers stacked & geared in full Warforged Fel plate

Its a DK, probably the hardest melee class to kite... constant heart strike slows, death grip on 25sec cd, strangulate, wraithwalk, anti magic shell + 9k insta death strike heals (not even including crazy bloodworms/Crusader wep chant and other stupid self heals)
also the fact that with Vamp, anti shell and my health trink..110k hp? Good luck.
Kougatsphinx#1485
Add me,
Duel me plz.

Talking about my 70 here btw, not my 60 who is Vers stacked & geared in full Warforged Fel plate
hahaha do you even play on EU mate; if you do I'll be happy to grind half an hour duels with you on my disc and see how you're gonna win with zero damage, while I will eventually grind through your defensives. I won't even have to kite.

Alternatively you can play vs any decent mage, moonkin, prot warrior, ret paladin, etcetc and lose by default.

Kougatsphinx#1485
Add me,
Duel me plz.

LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread