US <District Nineteen> WHO?!?! *trash talking thread*

Grow a pair and try that shiz vs one of my 5 mans in 20-29 we been slaying since cata homie #f2ps #ogs #clutchKings #20 #29 #vet

Grow a pair and try that shiz vs one of my 5 mans in 20-29 we been slaying since cata homie #f2ps #ogs #clutchKings #20 #29 #vet
No offense but cata hardly qualifies as og

Damn you nerds are still talking to each other? How about you hop in a wsg and let us spank that ass instead of run in each other's mouths on a forum. Hahahah Or are you guys too washed up and just another has-been? luls
We been killing everything in wsg destroying 5 man premades from BH, Korgath, even Stormrage.. duck with us! <KANYE EGO> gonna take over the game we already on top and ain't nobody taking us down HeyGuys

so ur ready to premade then? how does a friday or saturday evening sound?

To be fair, probably 90% of the OGs left in Cata, so these new guys don't know very many people older than they are.

I do agree Cata newbs are still newbs.
Yo mane I was talking about 20-24 bracket which is now 20-29 bracket not 19s in case u didn't know cata is when starter edition was introduced tf yall smoking idk who u talking about saying newbs and cata in the same sentence we been fkin shiz up still do whenever we feel like it

Not even my full og 5 man crew but still finessin horde scum

getgud.jpg

can someone premade already?

Users who are viewing this thread