US <District Nineteen> WHO?!?! *trash talking thread*

Chocolate

Disclaimer: Major shit talking, not for the light hearted.

We <KANYE EGO> happen to get into a random game with a 4 man from <District Nineteen>, a very reputable and hype beast guild within the 19 community, mind you there is only 3 of us.. lol.

We not only won, we wiped the floor with these kids and destroyed egos.
I'll give it to them though, for a bit you guys put up an ok fight, but let's be real.. We had shit comp with us and we fvcking ate you guys up for dinner hahahah. HeyGuys

I especially loved the mid clashes and group fights, those lasted a good min but in the end my boy @Dodgeystyle came up with them heavy heals and @Basement with those flag returns we all love him for and we topped you every time.

TO TOP IT OFF?!
We got into another random game with these kids in the same night, but THIS time they queued with a 5 man while we remained with our 3.

Figured ok maybe it'll be good comp this time and they were just rusty.. Especially with adding in another lol
Again, only 3 of us while they're queueing 5 mans, and nope!
We yet again slayed that ass with near ease. 3/0 baby, #fvckwithus

<KANYE EGO> comin' in hot and swinging hard, about to take this shit over and we only just started.
Hit us up if you want in on this empire of elitist's.
We the best mother fvckers in the bracket right now within the current Patch.
Alliance see us queueing and they stop to log out cause it ain't even worth losing.

If you see us in a game, just know we're gonna be either top flag returns and flag caps, top dmg or top kb's.
#WeKnowYouSeentUs
#TriggerFingerItchin

MVP's all day.
What's a joker to a pile of kings? ;)

Someone tag these guys cause idk their forum names.

GAME 1 - their 4 man vs our 3
30m49sl.jpg

GAME 2 - their 5 man vs our 3
1i6ue.jpg

when all the good 19s left the scrubs came out to get the scraps lmao these plebs think they r1 bc they won 2 pugs

Reactions: Wil
See above.

Rackin' 'em up! HeyGuys

R1 since day 1.
didnt see you guys in TC
also does R1 since day 1 mean May 15th 2016 since thats when your acc was made foh you random ass tryin tread on someshit that you dont deserve to be touched by lmao

didnt see you guys in TC
also does R1 since day 1 mean May 15th 2016 since thats when your acc was made foh you random ass tryin tread on someshit that you dont deserve to be touched by lmao
Wow for one of the biggest fvcking trolls on the forum I'd expect you to smell a troll response when given one. Everything I knew about you is a lie.

Also, regardless of a pug.. If your guild queues a wsg 5 man, you should be winning that against a random pug, especially when it's shit bedsides 3 others from the same guild.

I think any strategic player can agree if you're queueing 5's you should be taking home a bg box every game. Especially with such a hype name guild tag.

These guys didn't deliver, they didn't carry the name like it should have been held.

If you can't see that I can't help blind people.

If our guild queues random wsg 5's I guarantee we're taking home a win every time.

Wow for one of the biggest fvcking trolls on the forum I'd expect you to smell a troll response when given one. Everything I knew about you is a lie.
You dont deserve to be called a troll
Our troll philosophy isnt to brag and shit talk if
U really were a troll

Surely you would notice that i am fuckin trollgodx
U barely made that account i dont see how you
Could know im trollgodx
Kid pls just stop posting before you kill everyone elses braincells

Dont get mad that just bc u 3v5ed their premade means your team is better they arent even that
Important
Can you even understand how a pug works you should
Know that its pretty much premade + dead weight that premade has 2 carry

tell me when you get the message ;)

Also, regardless of a pug.. If your guild queues a wsg 5 man, you should be winning that against a random pug, especially when it's shit bedsides 3 others from the same guild.

I think any strategic player can agree if you're queueing 5's you should be taking home a bg box every game. Especially with such a hype name guild tag.

These guys didn't deliver, they didn't carry the name like it should have been held.

If you can't see that I can't help blind people.

If our guild queues random wsg 5's I guarantee we're taking home a win every time.
its really easy to carry a bg... i have and in 20-29 its more aids for a lvl 20 druid to carry autisim filled alliance players a premade is just collecting the players to have a more organized bg

You dont deserve to be called a troll
Our troll philosophy isnt to brag and shit talk if
U really were a troll
You clearly don't know how this works.

Get at me when you want lose.

@Dodgeystyle get at their guild leader and let's get a pre made going & lets stomp these kids on their terms and show them what's really good HeyGuysHeyGuys(Mage)

srry i dont play 19s its to egotistical thus this thread. lmao holla at me if you tryna get rekt i play 20s and 20s only
Taking you up on that in the future, you already know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread