US @District 19

my strong suite is getting more rating than any of the us kids in here lmao

claims high rating > makes sure to keep his achievements on armory to character only

ur shit kid i eat EUs like you for breakfast on a sunday

There goes the thread.
I don't think the thread ever started going.

@Voc I'll make a team to face your team that you can make. Will you actually show up?

U make no sense with that statement. I'm the one who picked flag/outclicked/outscrolled you when you idiots should have returned it in that mid fight. I think that says enough about my "situational" awareness, scrub.
not sure if you heard "let them pick. wipe them" being said as that was happening lol. so easy to fully wipe teams when they do that shit

Last edited:
Lil dude?? U are such a internet tough guy rofl i bet if we met irl you would think twice before saying sum sht like that foh

my strong suite is getting more rating than any of the us kids in here lmao

It's "strong suit" not "strong suite" now both of you go get checked for autism already

How you retards can figure out how to make a TI account and post baffles me

Also tempted to make a mage on US now, this banter is fire

You guys are such a waste of time. Every single one of you players are garbage in their own unique way. I cant believe I just wasted 20 minutes wargaming a bunch of jaja.
I thought I was toxic lmao

I dont understand every thread nowadays becomes derailed and made all about Voc cause the dude is a f ucking idiot, can we ban this dude and get rid of him, he is just toxic.

M8 dont mess with my boi Voc fk off u communist fgt.

Users who are viewing this thread