EU+US DH 99s

mczizegg

Grandfathered
Could someone may tell me how it is able to stay on 99 as a Demon Hunter? I tried to avoid every "useless" fight, + i just killed e.g 15/15 imps (for half exp)
Im now lvl 99, 7k XP left too 100 and in Stormwind but i have to finish the Quest "
The Call of War" otherwise i cant see the Bgs/ Arena & XP lock Npcs...

Last edited:
Its not advised to play DH's at 99 for ilvl pvp. Check out the 99 guide section for reasons why. Unless you just wanna have one to have one,

It is impossible (to my knowledge and personal experience) to keep an Ally DH at 99 due to additional quests you need to complete to "un-phase" Stormwind from the DH chain quests once Khadgard(sp?) Ports u to Stormwind. But the best way to not gain exp is to have a buddy run with u. Any quests that require a kill, u die and absorb the quest while dead. Rez to turn in and rinse and repeat. If u don't have a partner willing to do this, some mobs give less exp per kill like imps compared to the larger mobs. The percentage quest, don't kill mobs. Just destroy the tower things for 0 exp. It's small things like that that add up.

Last edited:
I dont think its the mob killing exp cause they give 200-300xp but quests give me 37-47k each thats way too high :S

So as a Horde its able? There will be a "unphase" in Orgrimmar to for sure i guess?

Alliance can make DH 99s as well without having to transfer. You have to do a lot of things right because you come so close to leveling. I made it out with just over 6k xp to spare when I made mine.

Tbh, if u want DH at 99 for PVP, it is not worth it. You have very few abilities and just one talent. There are much better choices for PVP.

Literally what others have said and this "a 99 DH just to have one". It's like having some GF'd thing on a Twink, but instead it IS the Twink... That is if they ever make it actually impossible to stay 99 in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread