• monday

• tuesday

• wednesday

• thursday

• friday

• saturday

• sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.
20 people on XPOff don't comprise the entire 20-29 bracket. It is therefore not within their domain to dictate any number of days in which players who play a certain specialization in pugs that are open to the entire bracket are forcefully removed.

I play survival hunter from time to time, but that doesn't affect my stance on this matter.
you're ruining the game for fu cking everybody the second you log on a surv hunter so don't come in here complaining about hindering someone's "game experience" because that's just hypocritical.

It isn't hypocritical since I don't "ruin the game" for others when I play my survival hunter.

I think that it's in poor taste to (attempt to) unrightfully impose your values upon the rest of the bracket and to punish others who do not abide by them. You don't seem to have a problem with that, so I don't see us coming to a mutual agreement on this issue.
it's not just my values it's literally every other person's values too. This is something that's been happening in twinks for years. We did this back in wod with BMs and ferals because we didn't want to get one shot. It's even arguably worse now in legion because people are running 5 man surv teams and completely facerolling the bracket. If that's your idea of a proper game then you're a degenerate.

it's not just my values it's literally every other person's values too. This is something that's been happening in twinks for years. We did this back in wod with BMs and ferals because we didn't want to get one shot. It's even arguably worse now in legion because people are running 5 man surv teams and completely facerolling the bracket. If that's your idea of a proper game then you're a degenerate.
It was exactly the same in WoD, dont kid yourself. A lot of the people talking shit to Deadly Poison are the same people that played Feral, BM and other fotm shit in WoD.

Please can we keep this thread on track, some people actually want this to happen.

It isn't hypocritical since I don't "ruin the game" for others when I play my survival hunter.

I think that it's in poor taste to (attempt to) unrightfully impose your values upon the rest of the bracket and to punish others who do not abide by them. You don't seem to have a problem with that, so I don't see us coming to a mutual agreement on this issue.

I think your a fu c king idiot so get out of my thread

What??

I'm actually so glad a retard like you came along and posted some useless and not thought out argument on my thread to keep it bumped appreci8 m8

Reactions: Wil
It was exactly the same in WoD, dont kid yourself. A lot of the people talking shit to Deadly Poison are the same people that played Feral, BM and other fotm shit in WoD.

Please can we keep this thread on track, some people actually want this to happen.
I want this to happen too that's why I'm arguing for it to happen correctly. I mained feral all through WoD but you don't hear me crying abt not being allowed into plebmades etc. You know why? Because I knew what I was doing and I knew playing an op class ruined the game for others. I understood, though, that when it came to real games I'd have to switch boomy because ferals were broken. However, at least there were classes back then that could kill ferals, enh, bms, etc. Essentially everything but like warlock was viable to it isn't like they were a huge issue. Now in legion it's almost impossible to keep up with a surv. Bottom line, if we wanna keep this bracket alive and we want good, competitive games, we can't let shitters run it.

I want this to happen too that's why I'm arguing for it to happen correctly. I mained feral all through WoD but you don't hear me crying abt not being allowed into plebmades etc. You know why? Because I knew what I was doing and I knew playing an op class ruined the game for others. I understood, though, that when it came to real games I'd have to switch boomy because ferals were broken. However, at least there were classes back then that could kill ferals, enh, bms, etc. Essentially everything but like warlock was viable to it isn't like they were a huge issue. Now in legion it's almost impossible to keep up with a surv. Bottom line, if we wanna keep this bracket alive and we want good, competitive games, we can't let shitters run it.
All arguing does is derail the thread from its original purpose which is a wsg que night, idk why you are bringing up plebmades (to my knowledge 29s only had 1 or 2 plebmades if that). What is this paragraph of shit you typed to me? you intentionally ruined the game for others playing feral and now that its happening to you through surv hunters you dont like it, I'm confused?

All arguing does is derail the thread from its original purpose which is a wsg que night, idk why you are bringing up plebmades (to my knowledge 29s only had 1 or 2 plebmades if that). What is this paragraph of shit you typed to me? you intentionally ruined the game for others playing feral and now that its happening to you through surv hunters you dont like it, I'm confused?
No I'm explaining how it doesn't make sense to bitch about how kicking survs ruins their "playing experience" because 1) They ruin everyone else's by queing the spec. 2) Because we've done the same thing to other op classes for years and nobody rly cared because it made sense to weed out the scrubs. And 3) Pugs are different than organized WSG nights so clearly we're looking for quality games that aren't filled with shitters.

he switched to boomkin tho for bg's and whatnot. bottom line wsg night is a great idea. if u play surv u will be shunned and u will not be respected.

As Mvq always says, "let me destroy your premise." I'm clearly not "derailing the thread" if I'm advocating for quality WSG nights. If anything, I'm doing the exact opposite. I want these to be quality games without 7 mongo survs running around 1 shotting everyone. If I wanted that I'd que regular pugs. My point being, we kick survs because the entire point of WSG nights is to bring the community together, not tear it apart. It's to get back the quality games we had in MoP and WoD.

Before insulting me for making a "not thought out argument," you may want to make sure that you have something substantial in your own criticism.

You knowingly ruined the game for others in WoD, yet call me a hypocrite for occasionally (and conservatively) playing survival hunter in pugs? Don't worry; I'm sure that Thotfc will teach you how to avoid making a "not thought out argument" in between queues. And the rest of your gibberish doesn't even warrant a reply.

Hypocrites and rude, smelly orcs on high horses aspiring to save 20-29. I wouldn't have even imagined...

Yes, ofc I played feral to ruin everyone else's experience cus that was my shit way back when. That's why I qued PUGS vs other shitty ferals and bms because nobody was actually looking for quality games. Don't make the excuse that you "conservatively" "occasionally" que surv because either way you're ruining people's games. At least I acknowledge that I did whereas you lie to yourself and pretend like you aren't being scummy where you're actually being a little shit. Your argumentation sucks and you're clearly new to this whole twinking thing or just seriously autistic. Either way, get the f uck off of this thread.

No I'm explaining how it doesn't make sense to bitch about how kicking survs ruins their "playing experience" because 1) They ruin everyone else's by queing the spec.
Yea I agree with you in some regards, 1 night a week is hardly ruining their experience. We can even explain to the survivals on those nights what we are doing with a macro and they might have another class that they may want to join in with, for all the others they will soon get the message after being kicked from multiple bg's in a row.

I actually have no problem with limiting certain classes and specializations in organized events. I was arguing against doing so in pugs.
No, don't go back on your argument now that you know you sound stupid. You said it was wrong to kick people because they played surv and that that ruins their "game experience." Nobody kicks survs in regular pugs because half of the time they aren't even twinks and don't know how. The entire point of WSG night is to bring twinks together and to get a few good games in. By advocating for keeping survs, you're advocating for unequal, uncompetitive games. Nice try though but your point of view is juse wrong and filled with holes.

Yea I agree with you in some regards, 1 night a week is hardly ruining their experience. We can even explain to the survivals on those nights what we are doing with a macro and they might have another class that they may want to join in with, for all the others they will soon get the message after being kicked from multiple bg's in a row.
I'm glad we can agree on that.

Users who are viewing this thread