US Dear District Nineteen

welcome to the bracket. when @Rusks video goes up you should watch it on repeat till you learn something.
I have played in the bracket since mid wotlk. Came on xpoff in legion to meet some people to chill n BG with and I have met a few chill people. But a ton of you are just straight a**holes. Your team had 5+ members that have played/won TC. My team had a few members from D19 and ransoms and it was just thrown together. You should beat us. But being extremely negative towards the only other people actually WILLING to WG you guys is dumb on your part.

Thanks to everyone that played in the wargame, sadly I missed it, but by the looks of all the new threads my guild is famous, but also got their ass' handed to them... For all of the opposing, winning team, thank you for letting some of my members experience their first wargame, and hopefully not their last. Don't be discouraged to play us again as we will always get better. For the shit talkers however, I understand you would like to boast about the win, but from what I have seen, all of the shit talkers already said we were trash, so why boast against a team that you already thought were trash? Did you really think we stood a chance, it was more of just a way to get something going for everyones sake. Hopefully I'll see you all in the next battle of the gulch.

14692630.jpg

To D19 members.
Just let the haters hate. There is nothing you can do to change them or their additudes on this forum. Don't let forum bullies (and that is exactly what they are) make your decisions for you. Make your own decisions.
Negativite people feed on your reactions to them. If you react to them in the opposite way they are expecting, with positive posts, they will go away since they are not getting what they want. Or you can choose to ignore them.

I think these are the real questions that need to be answered.
Why would it take nearly the whole game for a team "half filled with TC champs" to beat a team full people that have never played a wargame much less ever played together?
Was D19 even on a voice comm?

Reactions: Voc
Why would it take nearly the whole game for a team "half filled with TC champs" to beat a team full people that have never played a wargame much less ever played together?
6 of us were using discord. I understand losing to them, but I definitely plan to get more games together in the future. I loved the competition and hope that the people from D19 that participated this time choose to participate next time even through all the trolls. We will become better the more practice we get!

Maybe you should watch the video to see why. We were goofing off the majority of the match. Fancy was going balls deep in the back of GY for the fuck of it.

Leeroy got caught by himself when we should have had the 2nd cap because we were too busy trolling around in the GY harvesting crops. Stunar was the one making the FC plays and he isn't even apart of D19 as stated by many here already. Maybe you should know what the fuck you're talking about before opening your mouth next time tyxoxopzlate

Maybe you should watch the video to see why. We were goofing off the majority of the match. Fancy was going balls deep in the back of GY for the duck of it.

Leeroy got caught by himself when we should have had the 2nd cap because we were too busy trolling around in the GY harvesting crops. Stunar was the one making the FC plays and he isn't even apart of D19 as stated by many here already. Maybe you should know what the duck you're talking about before opening your mouth next time tyxoxopzlate

Watching other people play video games is not my thing. Especially in the way you describe the way it unfolded. Some people like it though.
As stated before, some people get enjoyment out of being forum bullies, beating people when they are down. And some people don't get enjoyment out of that. Some people would rather help people out rather than keep them down.
We all make our choices in life. The choice to be a negative influence to those around us or to be a positive one. Our choices create our destiny for us.

Angry teens on break complaining about low level bracket pvo oh boy *eats more popcorn*

Could be preteens or post teens we don't know for sure. Age really is not the issue here, the lack of maturity is.

Watching other people play video games is not my thing. Especially in the way you describe the way it unfolded. Some people like it though.
As stated before, some people get enjoyment out of being forum bullies, beating people when they are down. And some people don't get enjoyment out of that. Some people would rather help people out rather than keep them down.
We all make our choices in life. The choice to be a negative influence to those around us or to be a positive one. Our choices create our destiny for us.

Could be preteens or post teens we don't know for sure. Age really is not the issue here, the lack of maturity is.

It's all perspective. In the workplace my boss isn't going to put up with me making the same mistakes over and over, day after day, month after month. At some point he's gonna tell me to hit the road.

But really though, someone like yourself, who claims to be of high intellect, can't see that being a dick makes shit happen in this bracket is a lost cause.

Your gold hasn't inticed anyone to get shit rolling.

Being friendly with eachother has never got shit rolling.

You know what works? Toxic behavior and calling people out. Don't believe me? Have a look at the forum right now, it's had more activity than we've seen since TC2016. You'd think with new expansion hype that this place would be buzzing, but it isn't and hasn't been. The people who drive the life in this bracket over the last 7 years took a step back and shit fell to pieces. We came back and got shit rolling again, you can thank us later.

It's all perspective. In the workplace my boss isn't going to put up with me making the same mistakes over and over, day after day, month after month. At some point he's gonna tell me to hit the road.

But really though, someone like yourself, who claims to be of high intellect, can't see that being a dick makes shit happen in this bracket is a lost cause.

Your gold hasn't inticed anyone to get shit rolling.

Being friendly with eachother has never got shit rolling.

You know what works? Toxic behavior and calling people out. Don't believe me? Have a look at the forum right now, it's had more activity than we've seen since TC2016. You'd think with new expansion hype that this place would be buzzing, but it isn't and hasn't been. The people who drive the life in this bracket over the last 7 years took a step back and shit fell to pieces. We came back and got shit rolling again, you can thank us later.
Well Wendy did put a war game challenge on the forums. This is why we wanted this but we didn't want all the shit talking. I would expect some but not people making threads to hate.

It isn't my style to make any "claims" of superiority. If you can

At the beginning of every expansion the lower brackets have suffered because of endgame the popularity increases. As people get bored with endgame, people switch back to the lower brackets. We are witnessing that flux right now.

Actually, it was because of my 100,000 gold that this 10 v 10 happened in the first place. It was the catalyst that started it. It is you that should be thanking me.

/cheers

Last edited:
Well Wendy did put a war game challenge on the forums. This is why we wanted this but we didn't want all the shit talking. I would expect some but not people making threads to hate.
because i was talking shit to every legion twink i saw until someone responded to my premade challenges

The concept is = you get upset about the faceroll, clear your roster and kick out the shitters (or leave them out for premades), get better people, and play them again to beat them because they are a bunch of toxic wankers who think they are good just because they have been into competitive play for a longer time than you. You show them that they are trash. Thats how it works.
So 2 opportunities for you:
- keep on playing the friend game, wonder about the toxic behaviour, and slowly slide away from the scene
- grow some balls, attract good people by filtering the trash, and you might get revenge
You need ppl who really want to beat them. Nobody is gonna play them again for FUN....

Oh and btw, who are the 5 TCChamps in this premade? I see like 1-2? Could be wrong tho.

Just premade inhouse, become a power house, find a meta, make rules to ban out really op stuff, make us something worth coming back to. The premades weren't that enjoyable, but that's cause I wasn't on hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread