US Dear District Nineteen

Make a power house with no rival competition then you keep a bracket alive, you will be trashed alike the rest who have tried.
We need to see good competition to be able to advance our war game teams. We can't just run 5m premades all day against levelers. That's why we want these 10v10s. If we get 3-0d big deal. We can do them again next week and do better. That's the point. I'll have a good team together, but it may not be a TC winning team. Just come play, and have fun.

We need to see good competition to be able to advance our war game teams. We can't just run 5m premades all day against levelers. That's why we want these 10v10s. If we get 3-0d big deal. We can do them again next week and do better. That's the point. I'll have a good team together, but it may not be a TC winning team. Just come play, and have fun.

No worries well stomp your shit so you can move on to 20-29 where you belong

I highly agree with this

No worries well stomp your shit so you can move on to 20-29 where you belong
You know if you put as much effort into growing the 19 community as you did hating on me and other new 19 tinks the community would grow and become competitive(this is aimed at all the rude people on this forum). Also, I'm not new to the bracket. Just new to xpoff. Quit hating and get on Rusk's team.

pretty sure they know
when i was playing òh i beat their premades like 50 times by myself, their goal isn't to be competitive so this thread prob isn't needed x:

was nice having familiar names though not just random pugs

Last edited:
pretty sure they know
when i was playing òh i beat their premades like 50 times by myself, their goal isn't to be competitive so this thread prob isn't needed x:

was nice having familiar names though not just random pugs
We have 600+ members as we recruit everyone and do our best to show them how to play well but it can be difficult. We have some competitive players in the guild no doubt. Instead of everyone calling us bad it would be nice if you guys just formed a guild and sniped us. I would be more than happy to snipe other premades all day.

We have 600+ members as we recruit everyone and do our best to show them how to play well but it can be difficult. We have some competitive players in the guild no doubt. Instead of everyone calling us bad it would be nice if you guys just formed a guild and sniped us. I would be more than happy to snipe other premades all day.
ew, 19s all day? zzz

Users who are viewing this thread