US Dealing with Validoz's Toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this thread broke a record for the most replies in a couple hours.

WoWScrnShot_071218_230312.jpg

Found damn HoHo's GM in the sand dunes... smh people these days

As you wish.

My first gkick from him trying to belittle me
NOp4QVs.png

N8z8ggC.png

sDl0ENH.png

This one is a funny one.. Sure "No prob with me"
rD2jjID.png

I make my own guild for my own friends who are fed up with @Blueballuh bullshit n he already starts the bullshit
kpPa5AZ.png

By the way about the carrying of my 2nd character through a dungeon. I was in group for 20mins and you played afk asking everyone if they wanted to come just to be spiteful just so i couldnt level my 2nd account and wanting to stur this whole thing up.. If ther was another guildy a 5th member i would understand and i would just let my 2nd account just sit and lvl guildies considering i powerleveled over 100+lvls for guildys on my free time to support the guild.. So after you Gkicked me and I went to level on my own with both characters after all u did and was said and done u continued to msg me about 30mins later u can notice considering im at last boss already
VD9xRnz.png

agB6XoO.png

Are you the famous endgame DK? You got Camel on btag. Just wondering

Where do I begin... So from my perspective as a HoHo guild member, I have been harassed by FOUR NINE and ask multiple times to join that guild. I have refused many times because I do not like the community FOUR NINE has to offer because I'm more comfortable in HoHos community. To my knowledge, I have no bad blood with anyone in the 49 bracket. I talk in both discords and I have to say HoHos is a lot less toxic when it comes to targeting people. In conclusion I have to say is please stop this nonsense in this bracket. We don't need this and to me it's just playground arguing.

Where do I begin... So from my perspective as a HoHo guild member, I have been harassed by FOUR NINE and ask multiple times to join that guild. I have refused many times because I do not like the community FOUR NINE has to offer because I'm more comfortable in HoHos community. To my knowledge, I have no bad blood with anyone in the 49 bracket. I talk in both discords and I to say the HoHos is a lot less toxic and less belittling Blue and other HoHo members. In conclusion I have to say is please stop this nonsense in this bracket. We don't need this and to me it's just playground arguing.
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread