Current State of Twinking

I’m not deep in wrath. But I can confirm I received satchels from all available rdf including WC today on my 19
Thats good news! I did some runs up until my 7 year old computer shit the bed on Friday. Hopefully everything stays fixed upon my eventual return

On another note. I just realized after leveling that the worst twink bracket isnt even mentioned here. Everyone is locked to the bracket, no leveling, no xp requirements - in fact your xp is auto off - and it is called 70s. And to get a leg up in that ... imagine the twink manipulations. Report them.

On another note. I just realized after leveling that the worst twink bracket isnt even mentioned here. Everyone is locked to the bracket, no leveling, no xp requirements - in fact your xp is auto off - and it is called 70s. And to get a leg up in that ... imagine the twink manipulations. Report them.
Are you talking about retail.... max level....?

Is 70-79 wsg/ab still loaded with dk bots? Quit playing wrath b/c most games were 5+ bots per side .

ALSO Looking to add region/server/faction specifics info to all brackets! if you can contribute any information feel free!

Is 70-79 wsg/ab still loaded with dk bots? Quit playing wrath b/c most games were 5+ bots per side .
No idea!

Hello,
I played so far most on private servers, but I am thinking leveling a twink on retail F2P.
What do you think the best lvl to play on?(until 20 ofc)

You should play what you like, but keep in mind certain specs struggle to solo dungeons for an easier gearing experience.

Users who are viewing this thread