EU+US Crystal's YouTube Channel

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr

Hey guys, Crystalpall here. I'm making YouTube videos about F2P WoW for some time now and I thought I'll advertise my channel here as I'm making content that will probably interest many players. I'm aiming to do many Tutorials and PvE videos as there are many great PvP ones on other channels like Dubbs', Lenny's and Xansey's. Of couse if you enjoyed the videos please like, comment and consider subscribing, it might sound like begging but it really motivates me to make more videos and get them better.​

Link to my channel

ITX39im.png
Name Change Tutorial​

F2P Warsong Gulch Jumps - Beginner​

Arathi Basin Stables Roof Tutorial​

Crushing the Crown solution​

Patch 6.1 Darkmoon Faire achievements guide​

Silas' Secret Stash Quest Solution​

F2P Brewfest Guide​

dG6NuQV.png
Crystalpall and Cripzblood RFC time run (3:53)​

Magtheridon F2Ps vs Arzeth the Merciless​

Magtheridon F2Ps vs Emberstrife​

Crystal Soloing - Randolph Moloch​

Crystal Soloing - Yetimus the Yeti Lord​

Crystalpall and Marksenn duo Pyrricion​

Crystalpall and Nodoka duo Narixxus the Doombringer​

TocsGWf.png
Crystalpall 6k achievement points video​

Crystalpall 5k achievement points video​

Crystalpall 4k achievement points video​

F2P 19 twinks of Magtheridon​

F2P Shorts - Warlock run​

Patch 6.2 Artifacts bug​

My AFK Gaming Setup​

Last edited by a moderator:
Good videos, F2P WoW players need instructional videos as a visual aid to help them out with alot of stuff.

Just because there are so many problems/things that are unique to only F2P players and our play style of the game.

Recently I watched his video where he deletes a character to change its name, so now I changed the name of my main from domisunique to domunique which makes me happy.

Crystal, I think you should make a video where you show how to farm defias gear by sapping one of the overseers and killing the other, thanks to your post about it on Q&A I got both defias legs and gloves in 1 hour.

I personally appreciate the instructional videos more than any PvE or PvP clips because they are better for the community, also gratz on 6k achievement points.

Cool, I'll look forward to your videos.

<3

Or when was the last time that four level 20 subs decided that they needed to kill Pyrricion, a level 50 elite dragon in Wetlands, that drops nothing other than a 3c vendor claw, then went out and did it? No gear reward, no achieve, no nothing, except the sense of accomplishment that comes from killing something that we had no business actually killing. Pyrricion hits REALLY hard, BTW. Two hits and you're dead. We did some serious taunt swapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXUvLaGb764

New vid :)

Are you doing it exactly as I've shown? It might take a few tries, I get 11 50% of the time now.

Yeah, when i reach the first "banner", i can never reach 3 tolls, but when i am ready to go there, it just hits 4 and when i reach it , a new toll thing begins. You had 4/2/3/2 , i can't do the blue toll.

Already spent like 4 hours on it =/ !

EDIT : I haven't tried the tonk thing yet, but i read the comments and , you said you have to bind that bar to mouse thing.

Can you tell me in more details , how to do that, please ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, when i reach the first "banner", i can never reach 3 tolls, but when i am ready to go there, it just hits 4 and when i reach it , a new toll thing begins. You had 4/2/3/2 , i can't do the blue toll.

Already spent like 4 hours on it =/ !

EDIT : I haven't tried the tonk thing yet, but i read the comments and , you said you have to bind that bar to mouse thing.

Can you tell me in more details , how to do that, please ?

on tonk u just wait til alot of ppl playing to have lots of targets spawn, so choose busy hour and spam the cannon.

race is matter of luck, u will get just try to short the path max u can.

this kinda like i did it, but at last i jumped straight to finish. and on 1st banner i used bump thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2r1OC-yCGY

I got 20 tolls with:

I got 20 tolls even with:
3 powerups fails
2 electric tripwires
1 mini zep
2 times ran into the fence
1 jump in wrong direction

Even with soooo many fails I still got 20 tolls on this route, You're gonna get it without problems!

Good luck!

This worked well.
Big Race Roadhog is effin retarded though. And the 2-man way seems to have been hotfixed already. >.<

about the dmf artifacts - crystal can you confirm that turning in banner, ornate egg, or treatise does not reset professions to 100? TY.

Users who are viewing this thread