US Creating my twink

break

Grandfathered
hey guys and gals I'm new to the site and generally new to twinking I've always done minor twinking and have a few thinks made already with decent gear. I started out with a warlock and loved it but switched to boomkin and even under 800 ilvl felt like a monster. I recently transfered a main to thrall-US to do some raiding but fell out of it as I'm deploying soon decided to look at the AH and was surprised how cheap BoEs were. for example I got an 845 str trinket with leech for 3k. and 845 leather shoulders with leech for 4k. I had a few hundred thousand so I bought a bunch of items and am transferring back to zul'Jin with them. here's what I have just wondering what yall think.

845 dethhamma
840 indestructible cloth helm
840 queen neck (nothing special)
845 leather leech with bloodhunter
845 neck socketed vers/mastery
855 leather chest with avoidance
840 leather wrists socket ed
845 clother hands nothing extra
850 cloth waist nothing extra
845 socketed leather legs
940 legendary feet
840 mastery ring socket ed
840 vers ring with leech
840 six feather with avoid and socket
I'm still torn on the other trinket but I have an 845 str trinket with leech in my bags

other pieces I bought for cheap and gunna resell are 840 leather legs (bought for 2k) 845 vers ring (2.5k) 840 dethhamma +avoid (3k) 840 leather shoulders plus leech (5k) 840 mail feet +leech (6k) 840 plate chest (1k) 845 leather chest (bid for 500g and won)

also just looked at my boomkin and saw I had an 835 cloth helm with leech equipped so I think I'm going to use that over the 840

hey guys and gals I'm new to the site and generally new to twinking I've always done minor twinking and have a few thinks made already with decent gear. I started out with a warlock and loved it but switched to boomkin and even under 800 ilvl felt like a monster. I recently transfered a main to thrall-US to do some raiding but fell out of it as I'm deploying soon decided to look at the AH and was surprised how cheap BoEs were. for example I got an 845 str trinket with leech for 3k. and 845 leather shoulders with leech for 4k. I had a few hundred thousand so I bought a bunch of items and am transferring back to zul'Jin with them. here's what I have just wondering what yall think.

845 dethhamma
840 indestructible cloth helm
840 queen neck (nothing special)
845 leather leech with bloodhunter
845 neck socketed vers/mastery
855 leather chest with avoidance
840 leather wrists socket ed
845 clother hands nothing extra
850 cloth waist nothing extra
845 socketed leather legs
940 legendary feet
840 mastery ring socket ed
840 vers ring with leech
840 six feather with avoid and socket
I'm still torn on the other trinket but I have an 845 str trinket with leech in my bags

other pieces I bought for cheap and gunna resell are 840 leather legs (bought for 2k) 845 vers ring (2.5k) 840 dethhamma +avoid (3k) 840 leather shoulders plus leech (5k) 840 mail feet +leech (6k) 840 plate chest (1k) 845 leather chest (bid for 500g and won)
Wow so cheap dude XD no fair

yeah it's ridiculous how cheap I got my stuff full set without legendary was about 110k after getting upgrades a few times while making the set so I still have the original pieces.

br(ctrl 145)kisbad

he has a funny ae symbol he doesn't have the gear yet few more hours. he has a few pieces on him now though
Not bad for your char for now you should try and do like a zone to get 800 legs and yes Ik there's leather legs but you can also get relics from the quests

Not bad for your char for now you should try and do like a zone to get 800 legs and yes Ik there's leather legs but you can also get relics from the quests
I have the full set of gear and a weapon so no real need to do the quests I'll be roughly 850 ilvl when I transfer late today just all the gear I want to use is on a different sever

The only value from using this as a boomkin is the leech, I wouldn't equip it if I were you :p
that's what I was thinking I'm debating on eya for burst or the kazz trinket since I know I'm gunna use the socketed fan with avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread