EU+US [CONFIRMED] GAMEBREAKING new 19 item!!

Release information?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
it's on a 6 sec recharge and generates 25 Maelstrom which can be used for an instant heal.
You can spam rockbiter for maelstrom within a few seconds and get enough maelstrom for an instant heal, so that point is moot.

It is the best all round talent for certain, hot hand is fun but inconsistent, the other talent is for pve
If I may be so bold, you are really really wrong. This thread isn't about enhancement talents though, so maybe a new thread for this subject would be appropriate if one doesn't exist already.....http://xpoff.com/threads/enhancement-shaman-20.69365/

Well, after much time spent not giving a shit, i figure i might as well try to farm this on my 110. I have a bunch of Feltotem idiots instead of legionnaires. I see someone allude to it being a phasing thing earlier in the thread - has anyone with the "wrong" phase mobs ever successfully got the "correct" mobs to appear?

Do i need to go run some dungeons and come back later? Can i force it somehow?

edit - use group finder to jump through the very fabric of reality. i think im making progress

Ok so I flew to the Felbane Camp in NW Highmountain. I then went south to the Highmountain Burial Grounds I think it was called. Burial something. Anyways, look for Wraithgurad Servitors in this area. They were there the first time I went to that location. I'm level 110, haven't unlocked world quests yet, and had not done a single dungeon. Probably killed about 60 to get my two blades. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

since there's no clear guide on this yet and i dont feel like reading every comment here, ive been killing the wrathguard servitors on my 99 by bringing them up to the guards at the camp and applying some dps, and even killling them completely by kiting.

They dont drop ANY loot for me.... not sure why.

I'm using boulderfist as you won't have full uptime on your target, and once you get close to do one spell, you gotta heal, which boulderfist will provide you maelstrom enough to do so

felguard legionnaire mobs drop them, they are at highmountain burial area. they pop also at times as mobs are killed

i was able to get quit a lot of these swords. i can see how with mass AOE, fast killing, shared tagging, and solo/group tagging can cause confusion on what or who is really dropping what.

you may be standing over mob X when you looted, but also got loot from Y and Z.

felguard legionnaire mobs drop them, they are at highmountain burial area. they pop also at times as mobs are killed

i was able to get quit a lot of these swords. i can see how with mass AOE, fast killing, shared tagging, and solo/group tagging can cause confusion on what or who is really dropping what.

you may be standing over mob X when you looted, but also got loot from Y and Z.

I farmed all 6 of my swords exclusively from wraithguard servitors. I was the only person in the area and I was only pulling the servitors at the entrance for 30 mins or so. Literally did not kill or attack a single other mob except servitors.

I farmed all 6 of my swords exclusively from wraithguard servitors. I was the only person in the area and I was only pulling the servitors at the entrance for 30 mins or so. Literally did not kill or attack a single other mob except servitors.
I'm doing the same, at both Entrances on my now 107 Hunter (easy). Got 2 in 20 min. As easy as it is to get these things I'm shocked the price is still high on some Realms. there's 5 Servitors at each Entrance for 10 total per spawn. By the time you finish with 1 side the other has respawned (if you're the only one farming them ofc).

Is there any realistic way for a F2p player to obtain this sword on a relatively new server?
I quess make a friend farm them, put em cheap at AH as you stay ready to buy em is fastest and maybe the only way?

Why are some people saying it doubles their Ambush damage and others are saying it only adds a bit? I'm confused.

Why are some people saying it doubles their Ambush damage and others are saying it only adds a bit? I'm confused.
i think they nerfed it since it first came out. 5.00 speed used to give double but now it gived about 20% extra. i might be wrong and it might be something else, but thats what it looks like to me

I swear the tooltip on ambush says like 683 but there are times I hit for non crits 400 -600 at times and other times I might crit from 1100-1600.

Moocow

PS. How do I hit under the base DMG?

I swear the tooltip on ambush says like 683 but there are times I hit for non crits 400 -600 at times and other times I might crit from 1100-1600.

Moocow

PS. How do I hit under the base DMG?
turn off average numbers (or something like that) from the options?

This is what's showing up in the UI and recount. You can see what you hit for because the numbers flash over your target when you hit them.

Moocow
but your action bar will just show the average if you have it on. at least the option was there before legion. havent checked if its still there

you do not have no be at max level 110 or world quests unlocked to farm this, but it helps to be in a group, or on a good med-hi pop server. need to stay alive and get tags in.

another funny thing i saw this morning is a level 20 druid outside gate aggroing mobs while maintaining taunt and moonfire attacks then running up the hill, the mobs have a insane chase range. guards at FP jump on the mob and wipe it. i whispered druid, asking if he was able to loot these still doing that, answered yes.

i was looking at http://www.wowhead.com/item=132161/barbless-trident someone mentioned earlier. imo drops in a area people have not world quested alot yet?

at first there was no info about the sword was lacking till it was found and wowhead changed NPC location from unknown.

there is a aquatic mob themed 110 zone SE of surmar SW of stormhelm, i have had level 20's fishing in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread