EU+US [CONFIRMED] GAMEBREAKING new 19 item!!

Release information?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mstrkrftz

Legend
So I was doing some quests on my level 110, and i came across something extremely interesting. I immediately made a new character, leveled to 10, and tried it out in a BG and was EASILY top damage with absolutely no gear on and just this 1 item.

Now, I am not sure if I should tell people about it or not, because it is so ridiculous that it will easily ruin BGs right now until it's removed, or fixed. This thread is basically me asking for help deciding if I should release this information that I've found, and confirmed, which in turn pretty much ruins the bracket completely.

I am not exaggerating at all, this is literally the craziest thing I've experienced at this level.

Add me on Btag: Mstrkrftz#1373

Mind messaging me it to mess around with the item?

Yeah, I saw it on wowhead before legion dropped, was gonna get around to grabbing one. I have a feeling that this is the new Enti's. Once enough people know, presumably blizzard will hotfix it into oblivion.

Yeah, I saw it on wowhead before legion dropped, was gonna get around to grabbing one. I have a feeling that this is the new Enti's. Once enough people know, presumably blizzard will hotfix it into oblivion.

it's worse then Enti's. you could only use that on like ret and warrior, and that had a bug to it

Does anyone know if a low level can open the purple boxes scattered around broken isles? They drop BoP grey armor that doesn't have a level req. If I had to guess, the boxes themselves require 100 to open...but I haven't checked yet.
I wanted to check this as well but been too lazy.

are the weapons tradeable ?

Users who are viewing this thread