EU Coming to a bg near you (NOT)

Ok I will give you some stats from my chars all started with legion pre patch horde side:
war : Bgs played 256 Won 186 ~ 72 %
hunt: Bgs played 120 won 81 ~ 66 %
monk: BGs played 29 won 19 ~ 65%
druid:: BGs played 27 won 22 ~ 81 %
priest: BGs played 10 won 7 ~ 70 %

That averages to 70.8%, not 80-90%. Not good but not as extreme as some are claiming here. Also it's just one player's stats, could be a lot of premades (or not), and other variables.

This is really odd to me. You can look up statistics, but overlook the fact that im talking about 20-29 eu. There might not be an option to filter all other brackets out but that doesnt mean that you can just use the 10-110 stats instead... I also think its odd that you refuse to accept what multiple Eu players are telling you. But in your defense, we are trolling quite often.

Not that I don't accept it, I just haven't seen much evidence that shows the claims aren't exaggerated out of proportion. So in a way it is just trolling.

is your bracket that irrelevant that you have to bump posts from november where the OP doesnt play EU anymore and you lot went off on a tangent against a known idiot/troll/averageusplayer

is your bracket that irrelevant that you have to bump posts from november where the OP doesnt play EU anymore and you lot went off on a tangent against a known idiot/troll/averageusplayer

Let me know when you or anyone else in this thread is not an idiot/troll or is a better than "averageusplayer". lol Your mistakenly bloated egos and childish faps don't count.

Let me know when you or anyone else in this thread is not an idiot/troll or is a better than "averageusplayer". lol Your mistakenly bloated egos and childish faps don't count.

Did have to use a lot of brainpower to put that sentence together?

Not as much as the amount of stupid you used to put that one together.

You do realize that's a compliment right? Not having to use brainpower to create a sentence is like not having to use muscles to carry something heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread