EU Coming to a bg near you (NOT)

I have a priest/druid/rogue and shaman, so if you feel like testing the waters hit me up, so you dont have to grind the gear :)
What do you mean by that?

welcome to EU, just make sure you roll a good dps spec or disc. Horde needs abit of help.
Don't worry i always bring the heat

Did not u queue for specific BG? Cos when I queued I got instant pop and it was AV. And as always superior Alliance won.

Voc, u roller horde right? Cos we need all help we can get to be able to compete with Alliance.
Yes like i said in my earlier post, im going to be playing on horde

Pretty much everything said here is false.
- Q Times are horrible 20min up to 1 Hour if youre unlucky.
- Horde wins nearly every BG (More Twinks etc.)

Some people thought it was funny to "troll" you...hahaha *cough cough*

Anyways Good Luck! :)

Don't know what this BS about Horde or Alli wins all the time is about, because neither does. There are good players and there are mongoloids or FotM rollers on both sides, and both sides bitch in chat that they "always lose" or they give up too easy.

I'd say the W/L percentage is about even - as to be expected.

Don't know what this BS about Horde or Alli wins all the time is about, because neither does. There are good players and there are mongoloids or FotM rollers on both sides, and both sides bitch in chat that they "always lose" or they give up too easy.

I'd say the W/L percentage is about even - as to be expected.

this is the 2nd time you reply to a eu thread you inbred mongo

Where can I find those, if I can filter it to show bgs since 1 month ago it would prove my claim.

A month of say 80% W for one faction wouldn't be representative, it would be just a blip or anomaly. If that were the common W/L ratio over a longer time then yes, but then Blizz would likely do something to correct the imbalance like racial nerfs/buffs.

Unrated Battleground Win Ratios for Region EU

BGwinRatiosBG_eu.png

That doesn't include stats for EotS because of the bug. So overall it's 53/47 Horde favor, a far cry from 80/20. If out of 100 matches you're winning 47 on Alli it's nothing to whine about.

http://www.wow-stats.info/bgwr01.html

Inbred mongo = Dramatized & OJPimpson. kek :D /1-finger salute

Last edited:
You must be really smart, Skippy. You posted statistics for ENDGAME. Why are you trying to be smart Skippy? You obviously aren´t.
Please don´t reply to EU threads if u know shit. Or just don´t reply at all if you are posting ENDGAME statistics to twink bracket and trying to prove other guy wrong.
Other guy is right... Horde wins like 80% BGs in this bracket on EU. Horde has much more twinks than alliance, so that´s why.
Past few weeks I was in like 30 AVs and did not loose single AV. How come then Alliance wins 63% AVs? Something must be wrong either with me or with your statistics....

Tldr;
Don´t try to be smart Skippy

"...and did not loose AV". L2 spell better than 3rd grade level, kiddo.

Nothing wrong with the stats, and they're not "mine" but are taken from armories, etc. Alli wins AV more because derpy Horde doesn't know how to def or backcap -- when they mongo to top meters instead of playing objectives.

Actually, AV favors Horde because of chokepoints if they would simply defend/backcap instead of practicing AVs for the Special Olympics like 3-button morons.

You'd also have to take out the W/L for SSM (60 H/40 A) since it favors Horde with closer GYs, but overall BGs balance out. That's why Blizz made SSM like it is because of Horde AV & IoC whiners that don't know strategy, or don't want to play the maps like they should.

Lately I win a bit more AVs on Horde than on Alli in this bracket, but it's definitely not 80/20. Maybe it's the diff between US and EU, idk. But like your claim that's anecdotal.

As for specific to the bracket, show with reputable stats that EU Horde wins 80% or it's just claims and feels. Until then this is what we have.

Last edited:
Ok I will give you some stats from my chars all started with legion pre patch horde side:
war : Bgs played 256 Won 186 ~ 72 %
hunt: Bgs played 120 won 81 ~ 66 %
monk: BGs played 29 won 19 ~ 65%
druid:: BGs played 27 won 22 ~ 81 %
priest: BGs played 10 won 7 ~ 70 %

A month of say 80% W for one faction wouldn't be representative, it would be just a blip or anomaly. If that were the common W/L ratio over a longer time then yes, but then Blizz would likely do something to correct the imbalance like racial nerfs/buffs.

Unrated Battleground Win Ratios for Region EU

BGwinRatiosBG_eu.png

That doesn't include stats for EotS because of the bug. So overall it's 53/47 Horde favor, a far cry from 80/20. If out of 100 matches you're winning 47 on Alli it's nothing to whine about.

http://www.wow-stats.info/bgwr01.html

Inbred mongo = Dramatized & OJPimpson. kek :D /1-finger salute
This is really odd to me. You can look up statistics, but overlook the fact that im talking about 20-29 eu. There might not be an option to filter all other brackets out but that doesnt mean that you can just use the 10-110 stats instead... I also think its odd that you refuse to accept what multiple Eu players are telling you. But in your defense, we are trolling quite often.

Users who are viewing this thread