US come play 19s, survs arent as bad. Also just want decent games

hey bby half the team that won twinkcup 2016 were new to the bracket 2015 im not sure where youre coming from

if u wanted people to 'accept' you, play and play good or atleast try to improve
You seem to misunderstand lol. I'm not talking about just new to 19s but more new to the game in general. Players who have less pvp experience and more work to do to keep up in games.

Make no mistake, the 10-19 bracket is NOT the hardcore bracket. it is just the bracket that does not utilize mounts. And the bracket that happens to play the same battleground over and over and over for last 12 years.
Sure, there are a few good players that happen to play in the 10-19 bracket.
However, the truly "great" and masterful player participates in multiple brackets as opposed to just a single one. A player that stays in a single bracket and only plays a single battleground is only stifling their own potential. One could so go far as to say they are handicapping themselves.

Happy Holidays!

You don't actually believe the shit you type, do you?

It's safe to say you'd be pretty clueless if you thought the people who stuck it out throughout the history of 19s didn't play other brackets... I mean come on dude. Not to mention the fact that if you're good at the game, it doesn't matter what level you play at, you're still good at the game.

Make no mistake, the 10-19 bracket is NOT the hardcore bracket. it is just the bracket that does not utilize mounts. And the bracket that happens to play the same battleground over and over and over for last 12 years.
However, the truly "great" and masterful player participates in multiple brackets as opposed to just a single one. A player that stays in a single bracket and only plays a single battleground is only stifling their own potential. One could so go far as to say they are handicapping themselves.

Happy Holidays!

cute xx

Happy Holidays!

Beach urself u whale

The stupidity makes my brain hurt

Yes I agree with you on that. I feel there should be room to include newer players in order for the bracket to expand past the people who already been there for so long. I feel the narrative as in this is the bracket to join is not portrayed in the most honest way. What you just said is more how the bracket should be presented. Not " Hey guys come join this great bracket" There is a certain type of player needed to really have any fun at 19s.

agreeing with what stabilt said i joined the bracket at start of wod in CONQS GUILD (scc). i literally came from trash as fuck guild and was able to be a part of gsc for the last twinkcup.

agreeing with what stabilt said i joined the bracket at start of wod in CONQS GUILD (scc). i literally came from trash as duck guild and was able to be a part of gsc for the last twinkcup.
Im not talking about new to bracket players im talking about new to game players.

Im not talking about new to bracket players im talking about new to game players.

why tf would you care about people new to the game why would you want to add people that have no idea what they're doing and put them into competitive premades???? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ????? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ??????????????????????????????

why tf would you care about people new to the game why would you want to add people that have no idea what they're doing and put them into competitive premades???? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ????? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ??????????????????????????????
Not all have no idea what their doing but struggle to learn the current meta without people willing to include them in casual games. Not saying you need to add them in tournaments but if u just shut the door your basically facing the same people over and over again and asking 29s to play vs you wont really be much of a challenge for ya.

then they can ask lol i helped out alot of people asking me about mw. if they aren't getting noticed then they weren't putting themselves out there and trying that much.
Well other than you and a few others, 19s have always been the place for on demand players that already have some type of experience in the game even if its other brackets. If 19s took time to grow their community and new players they would be popping with all type of events and premades, but they rather beg others to join the bracket. that's all I was saying. Its sad seeing what happened to 19s after all this time.

Well other than you and a few others, 19s have always been the place for on demand players that already have some type of experience in the game even if its other brackets. If 19s took time to grow their community and new players they would be popping with all type of events and premades, but they rather beg others to join the bracket. that's all I was saying. Its sad seeing what happened to 19s after all this time.
and 20-29s dont complain about your jajas? :rolleyes:

We have put them into tournaments and even have people who speak Spanish to try to include them and get them going into games. 19s give 0 effort towards those things.
it does really sound like u got hurt by some mean 19 twinks mate :/

Users who are viewing this thread