EU+US Come on tens I know y'all still there

ShinyHero

“Every-Level Twinker”
Ok level ten twinks Ik you're all out there we have been inactive lately in this section so let's see who all is still watching.just started playing my 2 favorite level 10s recently Clazral-vek'nilash and Cowten-BleedingHollow and I'm so happy I got back into them hope some of y'all come back and play your 10s

I'm always here, just not always active on my 10's. TBH my 10's are trophy Twinks if anything. I'll pick them up now and again but mainly I keep them to have them, like one would with a past trophy/medal they won. And I'm active every single day on my main 10 Achievement Hunter since I'm working on Achievements that take years (with bad RNG) to get.

I just finished getting my 110 done, max prestige, pathfider part 1, all new reps to exaulted, now i finshed my prestige grind im goin to get my AOTC which isnt hard. once i finish that ill be back on my 10, i have been playin my 19 fury warr last couple of days and really having fun on him. only started playing him because i got chossen dead set then was like hey this guys is fun in bg's. but i will start playing danny again soon, just abit burnt out on him atm.

I'm hyped to continue in classic tho :)
Except without the ability to turn off XP, it'll be impossible for any 10 to become BiS Geared. The scaling was stupid back then though so even 10's with BoE's in every slot available will be a force to recon with. There's gonna be a whole new level of Salty Vaginas from the 19's like it was back in WotLK (depending on what Gear can be obtained without hitting 11).

Except without the ability to turn off XP, it'll be impossible for any 10 to become BiS Geared. The scaling was stupid back then though so even 10's with BoE's in every slot available will be a force to recon with. There's gonna be a whole new level of Salty Vaginas from the 19's like it was back in WotLK (depending on what Gear can be obtained without hitting 11).

Level 10 dodge rogue FC who sits in a corner with flag.

Users who are viewing this thread