US Come adopt this adorable panda in your faction now!

Dàwn the Hunter

Spirit Healer
Looking for a side where things are at a winning pace for lvl 19 bg's. I've just recently gotten back to 19 twinking as of yesterday and made this twink as a result on the alliance side. So far alliance have been getting more lvler's than twinks I rarely see that on the horde side, and that may be a result of a premade but I do want to atleast useful to a side who can get things done or just have fun with! Im mist monk for the record you may have been seeing me in ques as of today. Please help a fellow twink out! o 3 o
Suu%20wow_zpsr8xsd7yr.jpg

Your saying Disc any more fun when everyone just plays that? I'd rather have fun jumping around than get singled out easier without an escape.... Psychic Scream can only give you so much time to get around... Also not looking to kill when healers should be focusing on healing like intended. Also that doesint answer my thread it just gives your opinion to it. Now I do understand your opinion I just will stick with my gut and have fun with a class that I've chosen.

In your case I would do the opposite - try to match against these premades on horde because it's more interesting to be one twink vs a premade with a possibility of being farmed rather than going full twink team vs a team of lvlers. It's only a matter of perspective and that's just my opinion. If we have all twinks playing one side it's the same as not having any twinks at all

Last edited:
nobody asks you to post here yet u still do

Who is this "nobody"? I don't seem to have seen them around here lately.

In your case I would do the opposite - try to match against these premades on horde because it's more interesting to be one twink vs a premade with a possibility of being farmed rather than going full twink team vs a team of lvlers. It's only a matter of perspective and that's just my opinion. If we have all twinks playing one side it's the same as not having any twinks at all

That is generally what I do as a healer. More often than not when I am playing if I run into the same players they will ask me to group with them as most of the time DPS are looking for healers.

/cheers

Well its Official im a Healer for hire for both sides so if you want some pocket heals or just have a healer in your bg just add my btag and I look forward to playing with you all or going against you all. Meita#11468

Well its Official im a Healer for hire for both sides so if you want some pocket heals or just have a healer in your bg just add my btag and I look forward to playing with you all or going against you all. Meita#11468
On alliance you won't find as many twinks in the 10-19 bracket. If you would like to queue in premades and see more twinks, i would recommend playing on horde. There are multiple guilds on BleedingHollow that will gladly take any new twinks, returning or new. But your best bet to find people is to check around on BleedingHollow, as it seems it is the most active for twinks atm.

I dont mind making a twink on Bleeding Hollow, my only problem is I dont have any gold at all to purchase any of the white items or any way to buy them so i'd need help with that...
You probably won't need that much gold. Most of the guilds supply the item level gear and making gold is super easy on BleedingHollow. I made 10k in a day. Just farm gloves of the fang or popular transmog gear like ceremonial leather gear.

I played against you and the R1 boys yesterday. I play an Alliance mage named Twìnkerbell if you want to team up sometime. My btag is SuicideBooth#11277

Users who are viewing this thread