Collaboration - A Community Montage

Resto

Grandfathered
As I brain stormed new ideas for edits, clips, vids, etc, decided .. Let's make a community montage. If you have a recording software, you can partake in this event. If not, it's not that hard to get your hands on one.

The community montage is going to consist of twinks in every bracket and from any region (US and EU). Now, if you're going to participate in this event on lvl 19s, 20s or 29s, then my standards on your clips are going to be high. We all know how those 2 brackets have changed by a lot recently. You want to be show casing a 19, get some sick shit to pull off :p

There's really no set date on when I want the clips, considering I'm working on a montage of my own. But there are a few steps I'd like everyone to follow in order for submissions to be handled properly.

Submission Requirements:
High standard clips (no 1v1s)
Be a twink
720p minimum

Submission Steps:
Send a pm titled (Community Montage)
Post clips individually (not rendered into one) in the post
Below the clip, give a description as followed ...
  1. Class/spec
  2. Level
  3. Faction
  4. Short summary of what happened
    1. EX. WSG 1v3

Submission Deadline:
N/A (Until further notice)

I think this would be a pretty fun way of advertising the twink community as a whole on retail (even though it's ass) and keep some of you entertained and have some goals to reach as you play the game. If clips aren't up to standard on your low level twinks, I'll inform you with a pm and further explain on what exactly I'm looking for. Most long term twinkers/PvPers should understand what I mean by the high standard stand point.
Good Luck everyone! Looking forward to your responses :)

Last edited:
Hey mate, Powerlol here. Don't have clips from retail but got some from private server. Does it bother or nah?

So... every character level 19/20/29/39/49/59/60/69 etc or whats the requirements specifically? What is a twink these days?

Anyone who is lvl locked, has good gear, and isn't lvl 110 I assume.

He'll probably put captions on each clip showing what bracket it is.

So... every character level 19/20/29/39/49/59/60/69 etc or whats the requirements specifically? What is a twink these days?
Like I said in the second paragraph, every bracket is accepted. People have multiple twinks so I want to give them the variety of options to choose from to showcase :) Endgame is obviously not a twink, so yes that won't be allowed >.<

Hey mate, Powerlol here. Don't have clips from retail but got some from private server. Does it bother or nah?
That's debatable :/ If it's blizzlike, for sure, if it's customized ... Then it depends on the server layout. Are we talking about VQ?

has good gear
Thought this wasn't a thing anymore? Hence why I ask, I could be level 19 put on BOAs and whites and compete on basically equal footing, right? Wouldn't I still be a twink cus Im level 19? And if I'm not a twink, if I can compete on equal footing and make a good clip - would it be allowed?

Hence my question :p

Thought this wasn't a thing anymore? Hence why I ask, I could be level 19 put on BOAs and whites and compete on basically equal footing, right? Wouldn't I still be a twink cus Im level 19? And if I'm not a twink, if I can compete on equal footing and make a good clip - would it be allowed?

Hence my question :p
Yes, this is why I set my standards quite high for the low level twinking community :p

That's debatable :/ If it's blizzlike, for sure, if it's customized ... Then it depends on the server layout. Are we talking about VQ?

Got some from VQ but from when it was blizzlike (only not gear) and from the old XPoff server that was blizzlike

Users who are viewing this thread