10-19 BFA Level 19 Class tier list for WSG

Join the EU 19 Discord Here
Join XPOFF Discord Here

The list may vary in case of wargames, but the general idea still stands.
The list is aimed towards BFA & WSG specifically.​

S-tier classes
(Highest tier)
  • Balance Druid
God Tier
(Still fotm, don't kid yourselves)
  • Discipline Priest
  • Arcane Mage
  • Marksman Hunter
  • Outlaw Rogue
  • Restoration Druid
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Mistweaver Monk
High-Mid Tier
(Good Classes)
  • Fire Mage
  • Feral Druid
  • Holy Priest
  • Holy Paladin
  • Survival Hunter
  • Elemental Shaman
Mid Tier
(These are okay... I guess)
  • Affliction Warlock
  • Demonology Warlock
  • Destruction Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Frost Mage
  • Arms Warrior
  • Fury Warrior
  • Beastmastery Hunter
  • Subtlety Rogue
Low-Mid Tier
(Hipster? FeelsGoodMan)
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Brewmaster Monk
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Protection Paladin
Garbage Tier
(I don't hope you're as trash as your class)

• Assassination Rogue
  • Guardian Druid
  • Protection Warrior
*List is subject to change over the course of time and reviewed inputs.
*Note that the list is aimed mostly towards PuGs.
*Tier lists are highly subjective, and this is mainly my personal point of view.
*Updat(ing/ed) for patch 8.3.

Last edited:
I think demo lock should be at least a tier higher, it does decent aoe damage in team fights when most people are stacked up.

I think demo lock should be at least a tier higher, it does decent aoe damage in team fights when most people are stacked up.

Demo seems to have too little potential for outputting actual kill damage. And when a lot of variables comes into play like, "if they are stacked" etc. I just don't see them higher than their current standing. Not to mention a lot of factors outside their damage potential alone. I didn't wanna leave too much reasoning behind my choices because it would leave behind a fkn bible for people to read. I just wanted to create a quick overview of the current classes and their standing.

I may be biased as its my main but I think ret could be slightly higher up, once the 3 charges are built can have some serious burst + offheals

Prot warrior not a garbage at all.

arms warr that low?!?!?

Yeah. Although arms warrior have good damage, mortal strike effect and gap closers, I feel like they die super fast in this caster meta. They have no defensives, and their only sustain is victory rush, granted you get enough kills to sustain.

If you notice, high-mid tier actually consists of classes that do well on their own. Warriors need a well composed team to work around in order to be more effective. If you charge in and die due to lack of heals etc. your value becomes significantly lower. That's why I chose to put it into mid tier. Tier lists are also highly subjective as is, but it gives a well-rounded idea.

Oh man u really do not know how powerful bm hunters are.

You should see me play bm ezpz rake in top dmg.

But ppl prefer surv so dats y it not popular.

Id rather see it in the teir with disc arcane since they A1 IF played properly. Ppl forget bm arent rambo strong as surv but can fuck u up real good.

Arms seems low, I would definitely put it in high mid. Suffers redundancy with the surv hunter class for strong melee dps but if you are rating it again any other melee its burst dmg is enough to separate it from fury notably.

Yeah. Although arms warrior have good damage, mortal strike effect and gap closers, I feel like they die super fast in this caster meta. They have no defensives, and their only sustain is victory rush, granted you get enough kills to sustain.

If you notice, high-mid tier actually consists of classes that do well on their own. Warriors need a well composed team to work around in order to be more effective. If you charge in and die due to lack of heals etc. your value becomes significantly lower. That's why I chose to put it into mid tier. Tier lists are also highly subjective as is, but it gives a well-rounded idea.

I see the logo in that, my phone was acting wonky not sure why I didn't see the whole thread. I still think that it is worth consider that arms warrior is really the only class that can outgun a surv in melee.

Users who are viewing this thread