EU+US Chinese region 10-19 experience

Catz

Trialand Owner
Ni hao, mates!
I`ve been working in China since October 2016.
Latency to EU WoW is up to 1000ms. So I registered local Chinese Battle.net and started to play WoW with chinese people.

There was a surprise to find low lvl BG twinks.
Finally I decided to play only 10-19. I have survival hunter, DC priest and restore-druid

Here are some videos from Chinese 10-19 PVP

To be continued...

Will be glad to answer questions about Chinese 10-19
See you

Cool to see the chinese twink side of wow, however why are u backpedaling boi

Its my first hunter))) usually i play druids.
I try to learn different hunters tricks, but need time to do it)
At last I got used to control pet manually. Other habits on the way.

Chinese players on 10-19 are little more retarded then RU, EU and US.
Any unusual tactical action sticks them for long time.
For example at last WSG two strongest hunters 4 minutes waited me on hordes base looking on hunters tracking =) I dont move, they dont move. yep, my team lost good damage dealer, but horde lost two of them)))

The one and only moment for relax at WSG :D

WoWScrnShot_013117_213520.jpg

Ohh neat, back during the twink cup in 2016 i had tried to find a way to motivate a Chinese team to compete because I heard that twinking was popular there, wasn't successful.

The first minute was you backpeddling (whilst doing nothing and being attacked) trying to target someone to throw yo' axes out. Was so painful to watch.

The first minute was you backpeddling (whilst doing nothing and being attacked) trying to target someone to throw yo' axes out. Was so painful to watch.

It was a bit of tanking =)
I did nothing because it was a moment of steady state. If I jump to the group of horde, I would be dead. I did it many times before and now prefer to wait. Whether or no we got a time for our FK for safe move across WSG =)

Ohh neat, back during the twink cup in 2016 i had tried to find a way to motivate a Chinese team to compete because I heard that twinking was popular there, wasn't successful.

By the way, I have no ideas how could play together ppl from EU\US and CN region
Great Chinese Firewall is very strong reason that makes tournament between China and other regions impossible

By the way, I have no ideas how could play together ppl from EU\US and CN region
Great Chinese Firewall is very strong reason that makes tournament between China and other regions impossible
I was told people would have to some how pretend to be apart of the government, which is obviously something I wouldn't encourage in any country.

I was told people would have to some how pretend to be apart of the government, which is obviously something I wouldn't encourage in any country.
When I was in China we all used VPN's to access facebook and other sites that were blocked so that could be a way to play on EU/US from china I bet. Idrk shit about that stuff thgout.

EU\US WoW is not blocked, but latency is terrible, up to 1 second.

Chinese WOW is very comfortable for player.
This summer Chinese WoW came from hourly pays to usual subscription.
Chinese WoW software allows to use any language, including English and Russian.
There is not necessary to buy Legion, after subscription you have game with current addon. 30 days cost 75 CNY.

The only one problem in language and new clean Battle.net account without mounts, heirlooms, friends, etc.
On Chinese 10-19 I should forget about premade groups and twinking friends.

Users who are viewing this thread