EU+US character questions

Lateraldrop

Grandfathered
I got a pacifier on ah and wanted to try it in the 39 bracket. I was wondering what the balance was like. I would like to pls a warrior but anything that has paci I will consider. Is warrior competitive at this bracket, and if there is a clear choice 2h user what class would it be?

Also what other plate gear should I be looking for on AH?

There aren't any other plate gear that I've found on AH, i've got the Pacifier on my paladin and, loads of fun.
Heres my paladin, Saradomin and a warrior that I play with every now and then, Centered

How are affliction locks in that bracket? I might be interested in 30-39!
I haven't had problems with locks, haven't really paid attention to them. I think they'd do really good.

Hows your level 20 lock in BG? how much HP do yo u get?

How are affliction locks in that bracket? I might be interested in 30-39!

Same as all the other brackets pre 90. Decent. However, since 39 adds way more CC in terms of shutting targets down, warlocks lost their 1v1 dominance by quite a margin. The strength came from being very tanky with their drain life/malific grasp (idk if it's still called that. Looks the same though). But as mentioned, still decent. Just don't think of yourself as a 1v1 god (except vs certain classes - mostly other casters). And yes, survival hunters are still retarded af. So there's that.

I haven't had problems with locks, haven't really paid attention to them. I think they'd do really good.

Hows your level 20 lock in BG? how much HP do yo u get?
It is my favorite 20-29 spec and my favorite spec in general.

I have 8k health in bgs and as others have stated drain soul heals for an insane amount. Damage is also really good. Damage from drain soul,haunt or 3-5 UA's that is. Corruption/Agony together tick for about 1% of the targets health.

The main problem is that by now everybody knows that 90% of all caster damage can be prevented by running out of range. You can kinda avoid this annoyance by speccing into haunt which hits for 2-2.5k upfront and resets on death.

SV hunters can be survived (with 5-10% hp left) by using haunt/agony/corruption and then spamming the living sh$t out of drain soul.

Edit: Oh and fear is an awesome cc @ this level

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread