US Caught in the Exploit!!!

Lol @BallinGM your not skilled at all. i exploited to fuck with you and cause rage. take a look at my ss u took i was winning 2/0 literally had no need to exploit. handint done it for the first 2 caps. but on the third it was funny as fuck to sit and hold flag while your whole team ran around like chickens with thwir heads cuz off. also you have no skill you cry and even drop twerks name. just so you know he was pming me laughing about the whole thing. also i love how you edit the topic name because of your complete ignorance about the diff between hacks and exploits. next time you want to cry do it in your pillow bud.

FoTM Survival hunter haha ive had my hunter since 08-09 and have played in every spec.and play all my twinks I don't stick to hunter just cas its OP in 19 bracket right now.
Also hunter in other specs has almost always been one of the top 19 classes. and by top i mean easiest to play and do well with no real skill. you just pretty much admitted you suck. we can just duel if you want? i have allys and am willing to place 100k on a duel against you. so lmk if you want to talk shit about skill or be about it bud.

Lol @BallinGM your not skilled at all. i exploited to duck with you and cause rage. take a look at my ss u took i was winning 2/0 literally had no need to exploit. handint done it for the first 2 caps. but on the third it was funny as duck to sit and hold flag while your whole team ran around like chickens with thwir heads cuz off. also you have no skill you cry and even drop twerks name. just so you know he was pming me laughing about the whole thing. also i love how you edit the topic name because of your complete ignorance about the diff between hacks and exploits. next time you want to cry do it in your pillow bud.

I made a post about ppl hacking/exploiting which ever you wanna call it and your the one getting all defensive.lol i never said i was skilled or badass at 19. I play for fun. To have a good time with friends and family.

I made a post about ppl hacking/exploiting which ever you wanna call it and your the one getting all defensive.lol i never said i was skilled or badass at 19. I play for fun. To have a good time with friends and family.
No the reason i got at all defensive is because you tried to accuse me of hacking lol and then you tried to say the only reason people would exploit is because they have no skill. hence my response. also now i know all your toons, so every game i play vs u i will most likely troll you. just a heads up incase you try to report the next person you see doing something you dont know how to do.

No the reason i got at all defensive is because you tried to accuse me of hacking lol and then you tried to say the only reason people would exploit is because they have no skill. hence my response. also now i know all your toons, so every game i play vs u i will most likely troll you. just a heads up incase you try to report the next person you see doing something you dont know how to do.

If your skilled or good player you would have no need to exploit or hack.

Also hunter in other specs has almost always been one of the top 19 classes. and by top i mean easiest to play and do well with no real skill. you just pretty much admitted you suck. we can just duel if you want? i have allys and am willing to place 100k on a duel against you. so lmk if you want to talk shit about skill or be about it bud.

After a while you, realize that putting your actions where your mouth is makes you less likely to put your money where your mouth is.

You may have just made him put his money where his mouth is.

/cheers

If your skilled or good player you would have no need to exploit or hack.

They were doing it simply to get a rise out of people. And you gave it them.

After a while you, realize that putting your actions where your mouth is makes you less likely to put your money where your mouth is.

/cheers

Looks like it.And ill be the bigger person and apologies to @swiftpots for calling you a hacker when you were exploiting. I may not have know the difference till i posted this because i have never looked into doing a exploit or hack or even explore glitches in game because i like to play fair and sqaure so ill just leave it at that.

image.png

/cheers

Omg yes, perfectly said. @BallinGM do you not know what trolling is?

lol just played another game vs you.. again you got trolled.. here is a hilarious pic of your team failhard to get their flag back from yet another well known location.. yet none of you knew it..also sharing a ss of the premades you play.. fucking pathetic you cant win. just shows even the times your not on your surv you still need at least 4.. and still lose i suggest you retire from twinking.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_111216_222432.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111216_222432.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 135
  • WoWScrnShot_111216_222712.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111216_222712.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 145
lol just played another game vs you.. again you got trolled.. here is a hilarious pic of your team failhard to get their flag back from yet another well known location.. yet none of you knew it..also sharing a ss of the premades you play.. trucking pathetic you cant win. just shows even the times your not on your surv you still need at least 4.. and still lose i suggest you retire from twinking.
ToT is hardly a "spot" you can say its rlly basic for even noobs idk why your gloating you must have much beef with this person you are talking too

ToT is hardly a "spot" you can say its rlly basic for even noobs idk why your gloating you must have much beef with this person you are talking too
... yes thats exactly my point.. and im just trolling him lol but yeah thats what im saying. its a fucking EASY spot and he couldnt get there.. and im speaking to @BallinGM .. pretty much for creating this post. now as long is it is open bet il be trolling it with more ss's of him getting rekt.

Lol @BallinGM your not skilled at all. i exploited to duck with you and cause rage. take a look at my ss u took i was winning 2/0 literally had no need to exploit. handint done it for the first 2 caps. but on the third it was funny as duck to sit and hold flag while your whole team ran around like chickens with thwir heads cuz off. also you have no skill you cry and even drop twerks name. just so you know he was pming me laughing about the whole thing. also i love how you edit the topic name because of your complete ignorance about the diff between hacks and exploits. next time you want to cry do it in your pillow bud.

you seem to try way to hard..

That spot on ally roof is abit worse than most exploits i think. Really dont like when someone does it. Ofcourse its technically not hacking. But you're still a dickhead for doing it, and you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread