US Caught in the Exploit!!!

How does that one work? I don't even know where the Paladin Class hall is located.
Take flight path to Light Hope Chapel in EPL, delete or ensure your Hearthstone is on CD. Stand by tree on the path to the west of the Chapel just before the path goes down hill. Use [stuck] option to die and run back to chapel, go inside and down the stairs. Hang a left in the first room and the portal is on your left. Stand by book case and rez. Click on Portal.

Take flight path to Light Hope Chapel in EPL, delete or ensure your Hearthstone is on CD. Stand by tree on the path to the west of the Chapel just before the path goes down hill. Use [stuck] option to die and run back to chapel, go inside and down the stairs. Hang a left in the first room and the portal is on your left. Stand by book case and rez. Click on Portal.
huh thats neat. i'll use that in the future.

I have just been buying ports from Mages. Seems a lot simpler.
But I suppose "you gotta do what cha gotta do".

add another one up to the board Skrrts-EmeraldDream
WoWScrnShot_111116_151946.jpg

Lol i was there. i showed her the exploit. its in no way hacking haha its called trolling and if you play 19 bracket you should prob get used to it. she doest even have a xpoff. im skrrts i do it all the time i suggest doing your research before accusing hacks. gg

I wouldn't call that hacking. It's capitalising on maybe a glitch or unintended gap in the game.

Still it goes against the spirit of the game and twinks of all people shouldn't be actively going out of their way to use it.

Rather than sit in hard to get to places, try to direct ur team to come and help or work together to get the job done. Granted that's more difficult these days but it's always a better feeling earning the win fair and square!;)

I wouldn't call that hacking. It's capitalising on maybe a glitch or unintended gap in the game.

Still it goes against the spirit of the game and twinks of all people shouldn't be actively going out of their way to use it.

Rather than sit in hard to get to places, try to direct ur team to come and help or work together to get the job done. Granted that's more difficult these days but it's always a better feeling earning the win fair and square!;)
Perfectly said. and as i said the reason i do it is to troll. may not be the most sportmanlike but oh well.

omg i cant 1 shot him on my fotm survival hunter, reporteedDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

couldn't have said it any better .Just shows your skill lvl sucks because you have to hide where most ppl cant get you. and I wouldn't use the exploit ever.even if it were to kill someone real quick..i want a fair and square win. its very unsportmans like to do this. no matter what class you are or against. its a unfair advantage.and makes ppl not want to twink because of this

Users who are viewing this thread