US Caught in the Exploit!!!

BallinGM

Legend
Antistita-EmeraldDream Horde Priest cant win without exploitin!!! come on dude its a low lvl pvp.I don't see why some people have to hack in order to catch a win(They did loose this match).it really just shows how much of a poor sport you really are.
WoWScrnShot_111016_211357.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see why some people have to hack in order to catch a win(They did loose this match).it really just shows how much of a poor sport you really are.
You just summed up half of the active 19 population and some that quit when 7.0 hit because their FotM wasn't FotM anymore. Why do you think there's so much fighting between 19's and just about everyone else.

You can get there without hacking, use the fence when you leave roof.

@DeLindsay the problem with 19's are guilds that promote 'Fun and competitive' games, but all rol with 19 SV hunters.

You just summed up half of the active 19 population and some that quit when 7.0 hit because their FotM wasn't FotM anymore. Why do you think there's so much fighting between 19's and just about everyone else.

Its just sad these days. Never really seen ppl hacking PreBC. but now its just ridiculous what they do to try and get a win. And the funny part is if they get caught such as this dude. Blizz doesn't take kindly. And Twerkx lvl 19 undead lock just got a 6month ban which has been removed because someone reported him hacking (which he didn't)

wrong, the ppl rolling SV's are all former 10 discs.
in short, 10s are the cancer of this bracket.

wrong, the ppl rolling SV's are all former 10 discs.
in short, 10s are the cancer of this bracket.
Lol those 10 Discs were 19's that re-rolled to ride the FotM train. I personally played 1 BG with my 10 Disc, saw how stupidly OP it was then put it down.

Lol those 10 Discs were 19's that re-rolled to ride the FotM train. I personally played 1 BG with my 10 Disc, saw how stupidly OP it was then put it down.
My level 10 disc-priest is from mid WoD, so pls don't say that :(

what do you mean we quit because our fotm was fotm? we quit because the bracket isnt competitive anymore you mouthbreather

I didnt see any 19s reroll 10 discs (EU), I did notice 19s started playing endgame during that period tho.

There's a big difference in exploiting and hacking.

True, hacking requires third-party software in order to edit the game memory/data and use API's of the game.
Exploiting is just abusing or messing around with the game mechanics in order to get some profit in the game.

id still consider both cheating.

That was a nice way to discribe exploiting :p
Well seeing as any level can take a mage portal to New Dalaran, I don't see the exploit you are referring to. Now if you mean exploit as in, you don't have to pay a mage for the port then yes.

Users who are viewing this thread