EU+US Can't powerlevel?

Ankai

Grandfathered
Hi all, I'm new here but I've been lurking this useful site for some time :p
I'm a bit annoyed by this and thought it'd be better to ask the experts, I have an 839 Fury Warrior, and am currently trying to powerlevel my 98 priest (a group of two), and I started in EoA. The thing is I'm getting very little XP per run, so I wanted to ask you, is there anything I'm doing wrong? Should I level the priest to 100 in order to start getting good XP? Maybe try another dungeon?

Thanks!

You should ding 100 I'd say, should take long to just level the priest, after that yeah you should be able to just slam dungeons out.

You should ding 100 I'd say, should take long to just level the priest, after that yeah you should be able to just slam dungeons out.

Thanks for the quick reply I'll do that just now :D do u think EoA is good or should I go DHT to make it faster?

Honestly I'm not sure, I generally queue into LFG and spam them for people. Make sure I have a healer + tank I am power leveling though.

Honestly I'm not sure, I generally queue into LFG and spam them for people. Make sure I have a healer + tank I am power leveling though.

I thought about doing that too, when I hit 100 I'll write if it gets better, if the exp is the same I'll just do LFG

Well I carred 4 people from 100 - 110 yesterday in LFG so it def is fast. Just have to get to the point and if that priest is yours dual boxing might be hard.

You need to run random dungeon finder, that's where the exp is coming from.

kill experience seems to have been nerfed a fair bit to be honest, when you try to run a dungeon solo using 2 accounts, to boost yourself, you arent getting the 81k exp from doing the Random dungeon via the queue finder.

you will basically just end up getting the kill exp and then the reward for completing the dungeon

as mentioned above, your best bet would be to queue up, you also get a 15% damage increase when using the Dungeon finder tool.

Sooo I started doing LFG. Ppl seem to be comprehensive, I leave my priest at door and just rush through the dung, I get nearly 100k per run, much better :p

I wanna show you my warr if u guys are up to give some advice as to how improve it, I tried to go for mastery, and got the 2 hammers, they make a difference with my artifact imo.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/uldum/Berest/simple

Let me know if u think I should drop lvl in order to get stats or anything.

got the 2 hammers, they make a difference with my artifact imo.
I'd recommend using your artifact over those 2H maces, even having just 1 trait and dungeon relics is better dps (although there is a chance SimCraft could be wrong)

Burst (30 secs)
uRWorjg.png

Sustained (3-5 mins)
QdKJb3R.png

I'd recommend using your artifact over those 2H maces, even having just 1 trait and dungeon relics is better dps (although there is a chance SimCraft could be wrong)

Wow! Thing is I don't have any trait in the weapon, isn't there any way to get more artifact power?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread