US Calling all skinners for BOE farm

Goldcapper

Grandfathered
I currently have 75 of these Epic 835+ boe for sale after gearing 6 level 101 twinks.
Bm monk/ Blood Dk/ fire mage/balance druid/Bm hunter/and 2nd BM monk. LEVEL 100 warlock is waiting in the wings.
My latest attempt is a Holy Pally with all slots except rings and 1 trinket for Ilvl 798 . Just leveled skinning this morning in 1 hour doing goat farm. I think that doing the falcasaur swarm in Highmountain on the coast will provide more leather and skinning opportunity. They are 110 mobs that hit hard, but with the self heals, it should be no issue. There are typically hundreds of skinnable corpses thay instaspawn. An efficient 5man farm would be insane. Tons of AP and bloods drop here along with FA/cooking mats, Epic BOE and raw gold from selling the greys. I have 3 accounts on Area52 and Nesingwary.
Come with your highest ilvl 110 (aoe dps and ranged is best for pulling)
Get a BM monk for Ox statue agggro
Grab the Legion glove skinning enchant, boon shoulder enchant and firewater.
Dps for 4 minutes sp focus is on pulling/damage
Skin like a madman =PROFIT

Would love to farm with others thru premades if not on same server.

Add me on bnet Rjfurie#1535

Still farming these. Currently sitting on several 865 ilvl items with sockets and tertiary stats. Come farm with me or buy my gear :)

I'm confused, are you saying those 865s are dropping while doing this or you're making money to buy them? Some of the servers I play on have less than 20 total 101 boes on the AH so no amount of money helps me.

Interested in doing both actually, Goldcapper. I want to buy any Leech gear you have for Druid so Leather/Cloth/Jewelry and farm with you, my BTAG is Vengeful21#1832 or send me yours. I'm 856 equipped ilvl RN.

Users who are viewing this thread