Cìren is pointless.

zweindigo

Grandfathered
every week cìren posts another thread and I think it's pointless... do you really think blizzard is smiling down on us as we gather inside a building reading the same 15 threads every other week and cycling the same conversations about the same old shit like every 4 months? Good... everybody here loves twinking and believes WoW died for our sins... but why seclude ourselves? WoW life's work was to get out there and spread the good word about twinking to people who don't know and need saving. That's what WE should be doing.

Twinks get a lot of shit for being different than other players but they're the only ones getting out there continuing WoW's legacy and doing good work. Most of them literally spend 40-160 hours a month going zone to zone offering WoW lessons on any subject to any willing person.

People refer to them as a cult... but isn't it more like a cult so seclude yourself to people of the same believes as you. It seems to me twinks are the opposite of a cult.

every week cìren posts another thread and I think it's pointless... do you really think blizzard is smiling down on us as we gather inside a building reading the same 15 threads every other week and cycling the same conversations about the same old shit like every 4 months? Good... everybody here loves twinking and believes WoW died for our sins... but why seclude ourselves? WoW life's work was to get out there and spread the good word about twinking to people who don't know and need saving. That's what WE should be doing.

Twinks get a lot of shit for being different than other players but they're the only ones getting out there continuing WoW's legacy and doing good work. Most of them literally spend 40-160 hours a month going zone to zone offering WoW lessons on any subject to any willing person.

People refer to them as a cult... but isn't it more like a cult so seclude yourself to people of the same believes as you. It seems to me twinks are the opposite of a cult.
People refer to us as a cult? Why though? because we are well organized and have objectives?

Yeah but i'm the BEST TWINK IN THE WORLD We all think it.. I'm just saying it.
and yeah im not in a twink guild or have rating or something but i'm just not interested in all that.
Bruce Lee also didnt do MMA however he was the Boss of the world... So yeah.. Im like the Bruce Lee of Twinking..
Now all of you shall bow the KNEE.. Scrubs! all of you.

Ciren's threads aren't the problem - they add variety and relevance to a forum that wouldn't otherwise be so relevant to many of us who don't currently play WoW.

The problem is people who go off on tangents posting awful walls of text.

People refer to us as a cult? Why though? because we are well organized and have objectives?
Ciren's threads aren't the problem - they add variety and relevance to a forum that wouldn't otherwise be so relevant to many of us who don't currently play WoW.

The problem is people who go off on tangents posting awful walls of text.
Why do you think "General Off-Topic" was even created?
You guys should reread Cìren's "Church is pointless" original post =)

Users who are viewing this thread