EU+US Buggy Invasion gear: Leather Chest

Stam

Grandfathered
Uh, Suh dudes,

So, I've opened 100+ boxes thus far & gotten multiples of every slot as expected (only x2 ilevel 44 belts; totally useful to replace the iLevel 43 belt I already had...), none of which have made me scratch my head as much as the chest slot. Why? Well, i'm specced as Balance, naturally with my loot spec set to Balance, and yet, whenever RNGesus decides to give me a lovely leather breastplate, it has agility, not intellect. Now, before you say "lolnubcheckyolootspec", it's set to balance, iv'e swapped it back & fourth, changed specs physically and the rest to try and fix this. Alas, it keeps happening, but ONLY with that one slot. I could open 10 at once, get intellect this, that and the other, then I get a chest and it has agility. Dafuq.

Is anyone else having any similar type of issue...?

Also, InB4trolls, I know that so long as I get the iLevel I should be cool for BG's etc, I get that, so i'm not worried about it like that (plus it has useless mastery..), i'm just curious (as it could have been a more vital slot!).

Peace.

what do u mean, mastery is the best stats for boomking druids
Mastery physically isn't usable until you unlock the passive spell at level 78 which, basically, enables the stat & the effect specific to the class. Prior to 78, it's useless.

*UPDATE*
Just found out from Carve that it's happened to other players, but, equipping the chest does in fact award intellect (something I didn't bother to look at).
Still, if you're experiencing this with any item as a resto/balance/mistweaver, let me know.

It's probably because that piece will give agility if you go feral and that is meant to be in grey with the intellect actually showing up but something is fucking it up visually.

Users who are viewing this thread