Bugged invasion gear

Hi there Finn, I hope you are well today, I'm Game Master ********, sorry for the time it's taken to get in touch with you and I want to thank you for your patience. I understand you have concerns about your Legion invasion gear set. As mentioned previously we are fully aware of this concern with the low level items for the Invasion events not scaling the same as the higher items. While I understand you want us to sort this for you now, we can't alter or manually replace your items for you as was advised last time. Contacting us further on this will not change that, as this is something the developers are already looking into. Hopefully they'll sort any issues with the items from the event shortly, in the meantime you should be able to get back to playing and being awesome ingame as usual :)

Basically they just said "get fucked asshole".

No, they did not.

Everyone here seems to forget that Game Masters are simply costumer support, they have no actual influence over the game and changing stats and whatnot is FAR outside their power / pay grade.

Game Masters are there to help with small things like if a new player gets stuck, if someone gets Harassed or with áctual bugs and even then, they can only report them further, they have no influence over how the game is made whatsoever and that includes being able to fix bugs themselves.

By contacting a Game Master and asking them to fix the x1 Warforged you're basically going to a receptionist at a dentists office and asking her to give you a whole new row of front teeth. She can't do it, it's not her job to, she has not been trained for it and it's not within her power.

Read *exactly* what that GM is saying right there: "We will not be able to", and it's exactly that. Game Masters aren't able to change the actual game.

I have just been speaking with a GM who has told me that he has received word from "up top" in an information flow that the warforged gear with no item level upgrade is NOT working as intended and that it will be striving to have this globally fixed, i.e. the bugged gear will be upgraded by 10 item levels. I told him about the different responses we have all received from GMs and he assured me that the information he was telling me was totally correct.

So basically, fuck ye.

I have just been speaking with a GM who has told me that he has received word from "up top" in an information flow that the warforged gear with no item level upgrade is NOT working as intended and that it will be striving to have this globally fixed, i.e. the bugged gear will be upgraded by 10 item levels. I told him about the different responses we have all received from GMs and he assured me that the information he was telling me was totally correct.

So basically, duck ye.

proof or riot

So basically, duck ye.

Are you saying that existing gear will be upgraded?

Here is something the GM said:
899d13230f57438fbe27c43a7ca0e31c.png

Essentially what he was telling me throughout the conversation was that the gear is not working as intended, they realise this and they are striving to fix it. However, the GM could not tell me with absolute certainty that the existing gear will be globally upgraded but from the information that he as received he believes that this will be the case.

Here is something the GM said:
899d13230f57438fbe27c43a7ca0e31c.png

Essentially what he was telling me throughout the conversation was that the gear is not working as intended, they realise this and they are striving to fix it. However, the GM could not tell me with absolute certainty that the existing gear will be globally upgraded but from the information that he as received he believes that this will be the case.
So taking things at face value, it'd be wise to save some Chests for late Monday night, just in case any changes they decide to make (if they even do) aren't retroactive.

Here's what I wrote in my Ticket.
The Invasion Gear is still not dropping properly. The Warforged is showing with identical stats and iLvL to the non-WF Gear or +10 iLvL WF (which I believe is intended to be Titanforged +20 iLvL). Another Player I know got a response that Blizz is aware of this and will push out a fix as soon as they can. May I ask when that will be? My Void Storages are overflowing with "Junkforged" that does nothing and we're running out of time. What's worse are the folks getting -1 iLvL Warforged Gear.
And here's the response, just shows that GM's literally have no idea what they're talking about.
Hey Bankröbber,

Game Master ******** here! Thank you for contacting us today about the warforged item concerns! It seems this is a wide issue that players want to know! I'll be happy to shed some light.

With the warforged items, lower levels will not have an item level increase. The items level will only increase at later levels. The reason for this is this gear is only available during the invasions. If twinks were to get super high item leveled gear and twinks who returned after the invasion wouldn't, they'd simply outscale them and it's be a faceroll. So it's intended for items to not be scaled at lower levels! I hope that makes sense =)

I hope I was able to help today, and if you have any other issues, feel free to contact us!

Here's what I wrote in my Ticket.

And here's the response, just shows that GM's literally have no idea what they're talking about.

They have no clue what they're talking about... It's intended for lower lvl warforges to not scale while some do? Bullshit if you ask me...

Every gm has a different story weird

Sick!

Users who are viewing this thread