Bugged invasion gear

Slice

Legend
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask you all to please submit a bug report or make a ticket about the bugged invasion gear. What I am talking about is the warforged gear that receives no item level/stat boost. I think that blizzard either meant to increase this gear by 5 item levels or it is just a bugged version of the +10 item level gear. I personally just made a ticket and asked to speak to a dev/high up GM since people who have complained about this have had dumbass GMs reply who thought they were complaining about Coalesced Fel upgrades and didn't even seem to know what warforged meant...

Anyway, basically we just need to let blizzard know that this is a problem and hopefully we will get a fix which means we will be able to relax a bit and a lot of you will probably be done with invasions if this is fixed.

Thanks for reading.

Can't bump or reply because I'm NA :(

Then make a thread on US forums.

The more threads the faster they'll notice and the faster it might get fixed.

I'm rather suprised we can get Warforged *anything* at this level either way.

..Inb4 they remove warforged on the items pre-lv90 alltogether.

I talked to a gm about this earlier via live chat. Was told the WF that doesnt add any stats or ilvl isnt broken or bugged, just doesnt give any extra bonuses at lower lvls. At level 100, the gear works as intended... 700 regular, 710 WF, 720 double WF/titanforged whatever you wanna call it. So my understanding, I dont think anything will be done to the "single" WF gear.

Note: Multiple people have either talked to gms or made tickets about this and get different answers everytime, so who knows.

Sad part is the only threads that stay on the first page and actually get seen are the shit posts about how people are going to quit WoW if they aren't handed free shit for this or that... or Nerfing this Class or that Class.

Sad part is the only threads that stay on the first page and actually get seen are the shit posts about how people are going to quit WoW if they aren't handed free shit for this or that... or Nerfing this Class or that Class.
Conflict and bickering... You left that out. Always on the front page :p. People seem to love the conflict.

Hi there, Thanks for your ticket! Indeed this has been reported by a few other players as well and is under investigation. While we will not be able to manually adjust or replace any items, please do send a bug report about this via the game client as well with any details you think may be relevant to the investigation. Best of luck, take care and have a great day!

Hi there, Thanks for your ticket! Indeed this has been reported by a few other players as well and is under investigation. While we will not be able to manually adjust or replace any items, please do send a bug report about this via the game client as well with any details you think may be relevant to the investigation. Best of luck, take care and have a great day!
Basically they just said "get fucked asshole".

Last edited:

Sounds like a generic robot answer.

Users who are viewing this thread