EU+US Bug Making F2Ps into Full Accounts

Lucky? I had to pay 10 gold for the privilege of doing battlegrounds without invalidating my character.

I had to make an account on this site which changed sense I last saw it on twinkinfo. I have been going crazy for the past few days over this I am glad to see something here. I am 100% f2p and was on my druid leveling to 20, got mindthrust bracers @ 18 (stoked for resto/balance) got to 20 then ... 22!!!!!! AHH!!!!!! Long story short I figure out about ah and other things you know about. I started playing my main after I turned xp off hoped into a guild and am progressing profs and enchants atm rapidly. Here to say it is a real thing lmao.

I can confirm that my F2P account is still acting as if it's a paid and active account.

My account status still says starter edition. There's no indication of active game-time on either WoW's offical site nor though the b.net launcher. My toons are still able to quest, gain experience, and do everything else.

are different accounts
I can not use the bug with the first account
but in another account i can
there will be some way to change the updates?

Attachments

• arfso.jpg
    arfso.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 231
  • bymm.jpg
    bymm.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 230
I wonder if this would tarnish my F2P purism.

I guess not.

I think there is 2 trials accounts right now : the first one without the bug, but have MoP on it : can still go to Pandaria and make a monk, and the other one, which get the bug, BUT can't make monks anymore. Can someone please check it ?
I can't make monks, it says i need MoP, but i can do DKs, so if i level a DK to 85, will i be able to go to Pandaria or not? Can someone confirm this too me?

Last edited:
Must be a bug with storing account info or something on the side of blizzard. Notice when you log into that trial account that the popup of buy or play account doesn't show. Also in the char select screen it says upgrade to cata instead of mop. Out of my 4 us trials and my 2 eu's, only one eu works. Funny though to log my DK again which I boosted for the admiral title on a 2nd Bnet account. It's not a trial that I made first nor is it a trial I made last and feels like a random thing. I already had players whisp me how I got out of the DK starter area with lvl 55 and how I got the admirals hat that comes with the bloodsail title. :)

For those of you who feel disheartened with this bug. I suggest doing the iron man challenge on a bugged F2P account.

The challenge has a lot of rules and restrictions and is actually pretty challenging. It's mostly time consuming but I doubt you can do it on your first try. To me, it has a lot of what really made F2P fun to me.

http://wowchallenges.com/index.php?Show=IronManRules

Users who are viewing this thread