US [Bug?] Anyone else getting these weird damage multipliers?

It's great that they reduced Damage output but didn't touch Healing output AT ALL? People already complain constantly that Healers are unkillable. Also that article is a lie, some Casters (Priest as example) got nerfed harder (for Damage output) than some Str/Agi Classes, because logic.

Wouldn't you agree that priest damage is/was ridiculously strong considering the strength of their healing capabilities though? Compare that with MW who can literally go multiple games doing 0 - <1k dmg with less overall healing throughput.

It all makes sense now, i was dueling on my f2p hunt vs a f2p priest and felt like i was hitting so soft

My level 4 lock has a reduction of 78%
But my level 20 warrior seems to be at 129%. Will post a SS soon for warr
Damn :eek: what spec?
Sure we do, to a point. The "Class Balance" at lower Levels is literally what this thread is about. The negative Damage Multiplier that (some) Classes have received is Blizzards way of Balancing lower Levels. Granted it's a shit way to go about it, and the numbers I'm seeing seem like they just shot darts at random numbers on the wall, blindfolded and called it a day ;)
No we don't know anything about stats in Legion. We don't know what stats they'll give a certain class at a certain level in PvP, and thus we don't know how class balance or heal/dps balance will be in Legion.
This is so needed. Looking at endgame to this (yes I know there is a huge differential of spells and crap of that sort), 1 spell does say 15% endgame whereas 1-20 the thing does like 40% of your hp allowing you to be killed so much faster. The 1-20 is extremely fast paced which is ok BC if the lack of spells but when we do the arena tourneys it really isn't as fun BC people literally die in the first minute which kills the fun. So Ima this is good BC it will make the fights longer and make them more interesting. BG's too, one proc from a warrior and your team will just die within in moments it seems. The healing is fine BC in pvp your heals are already reduced I'm guessing like 33%? Whenever I'm out of BH I'm healing 1k hits and 1.8k crit on my 19 Rsham, but come Wsg or arena I am healing 600 hits and 1.1-1.2k crits which is as hard as most damage spells aka starfire, starsurge, final rend tick with sader (crit someone for 1.3k with it b4), fero bite, etc. Endgame every healing spec has atleast 1 spell that heals more than all of the damage spells and more so to help counteract it. You don't have to worry about being killed in a Belf racial or rogue kick from 100-0.

That's all I have to say for now but this is only what I see and think.
Afaik healing is only reduced by 15% in PvP. Might be because you had MS debuff or whatever
dont think so, not all classes were on 100% iirc, hunter dmg is nerfed with about 20% at 19, arcane shot hit like a wet noodle
What that a level specific nerf or an overall ability nerf though?

The Damage Percentage is different based on your stats, wtf

Also, my Rdruid hasn't gotten touched by the percentage. Jesus I'm gonna be able to wreck hunters so hard in 1v1s now.

You wouldn't believe this. Is this Blizzard's way of balancing out DPS? My Mistweaver who at best could hit with a wet noodle before has been nerfed even further. WTF? Are you joking me?
upload_2016-5-26_10-27-34.png

Also checked out BM Hunter's and it's less outside (89%) but almost the same in a bg (101%).
upload_2016-5-26_10-28-57.png

upload_2016-5-26_10-29-39.png

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but Versatility seems to increase the number. This means Versatility not only increases the damage as it should, but also increases the damage reduction constant.

I'm starting to think this was an underhanded attempt to force F2P's to buy and sub to WoW since the negative Damage Modifier ONLY effects LvL 20 of 20-29 Bracket it's going to make 20's harder to compete than now even. It's sad to see how they gutted LvL 1 Twinks, as they seem hit harder than 10 even.

This move plus permanently disabling all Set Bonuses from Vanilla > MoP makes me also think Blizz is doing everything they can to make Players hate old Content so we'll rush out and spend $60 for instant 100's to experience the new Legion Content.

I'm starting to think this was an underhanded attempt to force F2P's to buy and sub to WoW since the negative Damage Modifier ONLY effects LvL 20 of 20-29 Bracket it's going to make 20's harder to compete than now even. It's sad to see how they gutted LvL 1 Twinks, as they seem hit harder than 10 even.

This move plus permanently disabling all Set Bonuses from Vanilla > MoP makes me also think Blizz is doing everything they can to make Players hate old Content so we'll rush out and spend $60 for instant 100's to experience the new Legion Content.
So are 29's not affected at all? I notice in the bg I've gone from being gimped 89% to almost the same 101%. I'd like to know what 29 Hunters get in bg's and out of them. I would have expected we would all be on a lvl playing field if they are trying to balance it, at least in bg's. Makes no sense if there is a different gimping inside a bg.

So are 29's not affected at all? I notice in the bg I've gone from being gimped 89% to almost the same 101%. I'd like to know what 29 Hunters get in bg's and out of them. I would have expected we would all be on a lvl playing field if they are trying to balance it, at least in bg's. Makes no sense if there is a different gimping inside a bg.
Based on the Blue post this ONLY effects Levels 1-20, nothing else, which means 20's (F2P's or otherwise) are at an even greater disadvantage against 29's now.

Based on the Blue post this ONLY effects Levels 1-20, nothing else, which means 20's (F2P's or otherwise) are at an even greater disadvantage against 29's now.
OK, so the way I read the Blue Post is as follows :-

1. lvl 19's and below will have worse out-of-combat health regen. It states 'when below level 20' so hopefully that doesn't include 20's (F2P's and Vets).
  2. damage should be reduced for all toons below level 40, not just 20's and below. I'd suggest then that there may be some pro-rata structure that exists and possibly 29's are reduced slightly less and it approaches no reduction by the time you get to lvl 40. But inside a bg or arena given we are all scaled to 29, I'd hope it's the same whether we are a true 29 or a 20 scaled to 29
Damn, gonna be harder to solo BFD and Stockades, we hit softer and the mobs hit harder!!:mad:

What next, Raid mechanics in the old dungeons - lol.

Users who are viewing this thread