EU+US BiS items for Leather wearing classes in Legion.

I have a question that isn't quite on the mark of this thread and it may be a stupid one so bare with me... If they are changing spirit/ bonus armor into versa or mastery, why does that even matter since stats won't really affect pvp as much as they do today? Of course for pve it would have a point, but versa isn't really a favored stat for pve as it is. I was just curious as to why they would leave versa still in game when the stats on our gear will be next to pointless..

Versa can be used in PvE aswell.

I have yet to see evidence in game of your absurd points

The dictionary proved you wrong regarding whether or not the Trinkets will be usable in PvP for stats. I don't think there's a dictionary in-game.

You're an idiot if you think that

You're an idiot to not believe in your own points. You proved yourself wrong, it's funny that you think you're right after such an event.

I just say we wait till Beta to test these theories on gear and what not! Really hope common gear that has high ilvl will be BIS but you never know with Blizzard! Cheers.

Needless thread to make you feel better about spending all that money on Yorkies Druid.

Needless thread to make you feel better about spending all that money on Yorkies Druid.

Needless post to make you feel better about you not having any GF'd items.

Haha.

popcorn_yes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread