Bg/Arena Bonus Event. World Quests and STV Tournament

Kórnikus20

Royal Member
Hi guys! I have some questions about this.
-Bg/arena bonus event -> ¿what is going to happen to lvls 20, Will we get here more % of mark of honor from boxes, or maybe directly more marks of honor? ¿Or do maybe more % to get blues from boxes? And in arenas, ¿are we going to get mark of honor? Because now we get 0...
Right now we have a arena bonus event ready, and I dont have any buff... ¿Do maybe nothing happens now to lvl 20 in this events? :s

-World Quest and STV Tournament -> ¿how works a world quest and when are we going to be able to get it again (1 day, 1 week, 1 month...)? ¿Is any world quest allowed to lvls 20?
This 5th october it seems that for 1 week, world quest are going to be ready.
I hope STV Tournament will be ready for lvl 20's, but, if it is allowed for lvls 20, ¿when is the STV Tournament World Quest going to be able to take it? ¿Do maybe on 5th october? ¿Or Do we have to wait until sunday again to be able to get this STV quest? (I think that this quest could be placed on the orgrimmar goblin, or maybe directly on booty bay)

World Quests are unlocked by reaching Friendly reputation with all Legion factions. This means that for now, they aren't available to twinks.

About the STV tournament, are you referring to the fishing competition? If so, I believe it is still MIA unless the calendar now says otherwise.

World Quests are unlocked by reaching Friendly reputation with all Legion factions. This means that for now, they aren't available to twinks.

About the STV tournament, are you referring to the fishing competition? If so, I believe it is still MIA unless the calendar now says otherwise.
¿Seriously, reputation? Fuck :s. They said that the finisht tournament was going to be a world quest. It now doesn't appear on the calendar. ¿What means MIA?

They said that the finisht tournament was going to be a world quest. It now doesn't appear on the calendar. ¿What means MIA?
Mia - missing in action. World quests in older zones have not yet been implemented. I would assume it will be part of bigger thing, like wide zone scaling. Very unlikely fishing event will be restricted to legion reputation or specific level.

I'll be honest, part of me don't want it back as i am a sukka for gf things.

Users who are viewing this thread