EU+US Best wpvp damage setup for rogue?

Nice rogue btw, I would go with versatility enchants on your rings and neck piece. And elemental force on weapons, don't use mark of hidden satyr as it was recently nerfed.

And make sure to do random battlegrounds for crate gear as it has item level 27 with good stats

probably 2x wf legion axes
Dont have :/
Nice rogue btw, I would go with versatility enchants on your rings and neck piece. And elemental force on weapons, don't use mark of hidden satyr as it was recently nerfed.

And make sure to do random battlegrounds for crate gear as it has item level 27 with good stats
Alright thanks

Here is my enhancement shaman, for weapons you can use the bg crate ones with elemental force, and get boa shoulders tiger claw enchant. Enchant cloak gift of versatility as well

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/galakrond/Frozenwill/advanced

And neck item use the boa neck, as it will let you heal every few minutes, use BIS trinket too for hp boost or if you have AGM defender

i just tested Mark of the hidden Satyr on my main 19 rogue and it crit for 917

Users who are viewing this thread