US Best way to get to 110 after doing most zone storylines?

HankMemes

Grandfathered
I decided to level my 3rd 101 to 110, because I can't be arsed to buy/farm more BoEs for it. Is there still a decent way to not fall short on available quests at level 108 or so?

If you've done all the zone quests already i'd suggest farming dungeons or bonus objective's.
You can also do Random Battlegrounds or Arena's for a fair amount of exp.
Other then that, grinding. Which can be quite .. boring, I guess.

How on earth would you run out of quests? I just levelled my first 110 this week, and I had only visited 3/4 zones that you could choose to start at... I had only completed about 10 quests at the 3rd zone, too.

There are a lot of quests in each zone. There is no way you ran out of quests. You've simply only done the main ones. There are lots of side-quests.
A twink with locked xp can easily do all quests and still be 101. Even side quests.

How on earth would you run out of quests? I just levelled my first 110 this week, and I had only visited 3/4 zones that you could choose to start at... I had only completed about 10 quests at the 3rd zone, too.

A twink with locked xp. ;)

Do 101 twinks do all the quests while exp locked? Don't they just buy/farm BoE's for the items they need? Like sure, if he literally did all the quests, dungeons would be the way to go.
I did all of them to get epic relics.. only managed to get one, but still +3 ilvls on the weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread