US Best of 19s all time

I meant MYT, although as I understand it No Mercy, their team, went undefeated as well after we quit.

I meant MYT, although as I understand it No Mercy, their team, went undefeated as well after we quit.

oh yeah for sure, as far as I know MYT was pretty much done with 19 premades after the near 4 hour TTU turtle - understandable.

No Mercy were undefeated in Ruin but we never got to play any PTR matches against CL or anyone that I can remember, unfortunately.

oh yeah for sure, as far as I know MYT was pretty much done with 19 premades after the near 4 hour TTU turtle - understandable.

No Mercy were undefeated in Ruin but we never got to play any PTR matches against CL or anyone that I can remember, unfortunately.

It wasn't that premade that ended it......just a lack of people that wanted to premade us. There weren't any top notch ally guilds left in Ruin (we likely had something to do with that - losing is detrimental to a guild's health), and we'd played most everyone on the PTR. TTU was a particularly toxic game / aftermath. Yes they were turtlers so we adapted so we couldn't lose after playing more aggressive early on. They started spamming us from alt / others in guild saying let's declare it a "draw" when we came close to capping several times and they hadn't in 2 hours so it was obvious we would win eventually since they were a one trick pony unable to effectively run something different. They then afk'ed and miraculously attempted to declare themselves the winners since they led when they afk'ed. Being the undefeated team the haters were rampant and the forum drama was so intense that I don't recall anyone asking to play us again even though everyone knew we were always ready and we'd be on ptr to be ready on short notice.
Fleas told me NM played some PTR matches, but I can't remember whom.

Druid: Painaid
Mage: Cloudkill
Hunter: Pizza/Atax
Warlock: Maineac
Priest: Kancer/Primus
Rogue: Obliviate/Deathsstone/Blackout
Monk: Saxxon/Curley
Warrior: Trendy/Lucas
Paladin: Dirtyauction/Pwntage
Shaman: Dasfizzla

My personal experience, in playing every expansion and actually being able to name people from "all time" and not just MOP and WOD babies.

Reactions: MYT

My personal experience, in playing every expansion and actually being able to name people from "all time" and not just MOP and WOD babies.
A very diverse list, what makes me feel like this list is good is that i know every single players name and i'm not even a US player. Well thought out imo

It wasn't that premade that ended it......just a lack of people that wanted to premade us. There weren't any top notch ally guilds left in Ruin (we likely had something to do with that - losing is detrimental to a guild's health), and we'd played most everyone on the PTR. TTU was a particularly toxic game / aftermath. Yes they were turtlers so we adapted so we couldn't lose after playing more aggressive early on. They started spamming us from alt / others in guild saying let's declare it a "draw" when we came close to capping several times and they hadn't in 2 hours so it was obvious we would win eventually since they were a one trick pony unable to effectively run something different. They then afk'ed and miraculously attempted to declare themselves the winners since they led when they afk'ed. Being the undefeated team the haters were rampant and the forum drama was so intense that I don't recall anyone asking to play us again even though everyone knew we were always ready and we'd be on ptr to be ready on short notice.
Fleas told me NM played some PTR matches, but I can't remember whom.

the controversy was huge over that game but those of us in the premade scene all knew what happened, I was dueling Velric while you guys where playing TTU and he was giving me the low down of it all as it was unfolding - he was queued to sub in for anyone who had to leave. MYT's status was on some other level, i don't think guilds even thought you would have accepted premade requests - thats the kind of feeling i got when i suggested it to guilds. I know NM was looking to put a ally guild together to give it a crack but that would have been like 1-2 years after the TTU game.

it's possible NM played some PTR matches. the only PTR matches I played was with Clancy, Velric and Sillus (and possibly atax) it was kind of like ruin vs cyclone/vengence, very good games

To clarify we definitely quit not to long after that game - wasn't planned, people just moved on. A bunch of us played Conan which was a ffa pvp mmo but that didn't last long. I just meant that game in no way caused us to say F wow.

To clarify we definitely quit not to long after that game - wasn't planned, people just moved on. A bunch of us played Conan which was a ffa pvp mmo but that didn't last long. I just meant that game in no way caused us to say F wow.

fair enough too if you're not getting any premade requests and it's only natural that things are going to run their course - it eventually happened to every big Ruin guild.
i remember the age of conan roll forum post, i played with you guys on it for a bit - you guys were really down to earth
i'm a premade nerd so i still dream about playing against MYT - not necessarily ever winning though hehe

i've been queuing 19s the last few weekends. it's a lot different now with the new simple game mechanics where you can blow up in 5 hits if you're not careful. the simplicity leaves a lot to be desired.

Dam why I'm not on this list... I beat half of them 1v1 2v2 3v3 and I got more by exp then them in bgs. :C. But I do like how their is people from BC and Wotlk. Cata was shit for twinks and WoD wasn't worth my time. Legion is better then cata and wod just cuz you can q bgs more often.

Dam why I'm not on this list... I beat half of them 1v1 2v2 3v3 and I got more by exp then them in bgs. :C. But I do like how their is people from BC and Wotlk. Cata was shit for twinks and WoD wasn't worth my time. Legion is better then cata and wod just cuz you can q bgs more often.

Most of these idiots still think Cata is when twinking got good.

Legion is better than both WoD and Cata.

Users who are viewing this thread