US Best of 19s all time

I am thee best

Deathsstone still plays as of a few months ago when I stopped playing. We did some stuff on our mains.

He's mostly a family man these days.

<Team Vengeance>

The poppers were pretty underrated since they were Vengeance baddies. Some of the best 19s actually were from Vengeance and Bloodlust(not Kancer). The Cyclone/Ruin hype was too heavy. I remember when you guys transferred to Cyclone horde starting UTBTC, then the Ruin migration began. Did you guys ever end up versing CL or TTU?

im the best of all time tho

The poppers were pretty underrated since they were Vengeance baddies. Some of the best 19s actually were from Vengeance and Bloodlust(not Kancer). The Cyclone/Ruin hype was too heavy. I remember when you guys transferred to Cyclone horde starting UTBTC, then the Ruin migration began. Did you guys ever end up versing CL or TTU?

Yea ttu if i recall was the twinks unite and we were better than them. I dont think we ever played cl main in wsg 10man just pick up games but id say they would have won atax is legend best player i have ever played with/against. Poppers ruled arena tho. OG poppers that is kidney pp and outpopper

Hah, ruin overrated when it had an undefeated PTR team on it....right....

Poppers are indeed OG arena legends though. When ZNG and I were terrorizing the bracket KP and PP were only team hung with us equally. There were some other good teams though but they were only one where it could go either way in a series of games.

These are the players who I view as the best at their respective classes for the duration of time I played 19s:
Druid (Boomkin): Pizza
Druid (Resto): Idiote
Druid (FC): HB/Painaid
Mage: Kitn/Revo
Hunter: Stabilt/Ezeron (earlier on)
Warlock: Mamey/Maineack
Priest: Augiddin
Rogue: Zenocide
Monk (BM): Saxxon/Curley
Monk (MW): Not Sure
Warrior: Lucas
Paladin: Sylvatic/DA/Anarcan
Shaman (Ele): Seruka
Shaman (Resto): Partygirl/Drtranlol

First of all you sit afk the whole bg in stealth so you don't die
Secondly you /AFk whenever you're about to die. That moment when you lie and start believing your own lies!
Mental retardation at its finest
if i sat afk in stealth for the entire game i wouldn't have the highest hk/d sit down m8 ur not on my level

Yea ttu if i recall was the twinks unite and we were better than them. I dont think we ever played cl main in wsg 10man just pick up games but id say they would have won atax is legend best player i have ever played with/against. Poppers ruled arena tho. OG poppers that is kidney pp and outpopper

you never know man, CL were legends but WW 2 capped on them and you guys had better players then Warsong Warriors.

Hah, ruin overrated when it had an undefeated PTR team on it....right....

Poppers are indeed OG arena legends though. When ZNG and I were terrorizing the bracket KP and PP were only team hung with us equally. There were some other good teams though but they were only one where it could go either way in a series of games.

relax, i never said ruin was overrated Nasti. by PTR team do you mean the team with Velric and Sillus?

Users who are viewing this thread