US Best of 19s all time

I played some in wotlk I think, but that's when I quit twinking. I did some 85 arena in the beginning of Cata before quitting altogether. I think it said I hadn't been on these forums since 2012 lol. Been awhile.

It was on Elysium. Pretty decent twink scene it seems like. We helped some guy get the arena trinket yesterday heh. I might roll a twink at some point, which is partly why I'm trolling these forums :)

Which side you playing on?

Ah yeah i recognize most those guys. Honestly you and Pizza are the two most familiar. I was psyched when I saw a reply from you lol. I was on this private server yesterday and a twink (named "Legs") asked my brother (who kept the name Pwntage - he's the rogue) if he was THE pwntage haha. After that I had to see if anyone else still played. Small world.

I have played a few games with "legs" this week. The games are getting better and better.

LMAO I have no idea where Deathsstone is. The dude just fell off the map. He wasn't exactly an angel though heh.

What is your twink/rl name?

The crazy thing about Obliviate was he never even trolled the forums. He was just better than everyone. He's the only rogue I fought multiple times and never beat. Definitely the best rogue I've ever seen.

RIP deathsstone and shoutout to poom's kid he's gonna be the next Pizza

You're all shit and i'm the best. #endthread

makes me smile and sad at the same time seeing old time names like yours still lurking around, reality kicks in and i realise how long ago it was when i saw your pvp video on google play and got motivated to roll a 19 pala myself..

deffently a legend of the bracket and the best of your time.

Obliviate beat me every time to so as a point of reference pwntage and I are equals

It's not really a BO list. He just listed his in game friends/guildmates. That is all these lists really ever are. That is why they aren't ever taken seriously.

To be the best, you have to train with the best.

can you rename this thread to 'reunion 2017'

Reunion...

Re-union?

lightbulb-idea.jpg

Union!

s-45.gif

Which side you playing on?

I'm Alliance. Hopefully it isn't down for long. I have to hit 60 first and get some gear but I've got a couple friends that want to make twinks (Twinkybear and maybe rogue Pwntage) as well.

RIP deathsstone and shoutout to poom's kid he's gonna be the next Pizza

Poom like Crybaby poom? Are you an Azgalorian?!

makes me smile and sad at the same time seeing old time names like yours still lurking around...

Thanks buddy. Paladin's were definitely an under-represented class with some serious potential :)

Obliviate beat me every time to so as a point of reference pwntage and I are equals

Basically.

<-- Nasti

Now THERE is a familiar face! Don't tell me you're still playing??

Reactions: MYT

I am! Well I quit when they turned xp on like about everyone and other than a short resub once I pretty much didn't play for 6-6.5 years. At end of 14 I started playing heavily again for 6 months and been pretty casual since then except last 2-3 months I've been playing tons.

It takes about a day to make a close to best 19 now the way they've changed the day if not less so should come play some with us here too. :) Everyone is horde now. Most 19's are on BH but if you feel like making one on arthas I can help with everything too. My btag is nasti#1809

You're all shit and i'm the best. #endthread

hey is this pwntage or pwntages bro (the pally)? i'm not sure if you remember but we dueled a few times on your rogue in YM. you and goma would have duels outside org and goma would be trying to swap out to those mega boosted dodge+ shoulders that nobody would admit to having, funny stuff. i'm not sure if you were there for the time YM (we had 7) premaded against Painaids ally guild, that was a lot of fun. Merryjr was kind of underrated as a FC but he was on bigclancys level.

- some of the best of all time - angiethompson is box(buaex or however you spell it), the druid is gaaz(rooted) NM, stab from NM and whinke the all time greatest priest ever

I dunno what I'm more worried about. That you girls are still stroking your epeens with these type of threads, or that I'm suprised you are...

I'm Alliance. Hopefully it isn't down for long. I have to hit 60 first and get some gear but I've got a couple friends that want to make twinks (Twinkybear and maybe rogue Pwntage) as well.

Poom like Crybaby poom? Are you an Azgalorian?!

Thanks buddy. Paladin's were definitely an under-represented class with some serious potential :)

Basically.

Damn, long time! My fellow PTR master

<--- Purgelawl

It takes about a day to make a close to best 19 now the way they've changed the day if not less so should come play some with us here too. :) Everyone is horde now. Most 19's are on BH but if you feel like making one on arthas I can help with everything too. My btag is nasti#1809

Aren't heirlooms the only way to twink now days? I'll add you so we can keep in touch in case this server goes down or I want to start playing retail again. For now, I just don't have the time to play two servers :(. Anyone else that wants to add me can too. I play Diablo III, Overwatch, and a little HoTS from time to time as well. Woradani#1297

hey is this pwntage or pwntages bro (the pally)? i'm not sure if you remember but we dueled a few times on your rogue in YM. you and goma would have duels outside org and goma would be trying to swap out to those mega boosted dodge+ shoulders that nobody would admit to having, funny stuff. i'm not sure if you were there for the time YM (we had 7) premaded against Painaids ally guild, that was a lot of fun. Merryjr was kind of underrated as a FC but he was on bigclancys level.

For all intents and purposes I am (the real) Pwntage. Technically I made both the rogue and paladin, and both videos. My brother took over the rogue when I made my paladin. Definitely remember watching some of those though haha. Was always fun finding the new twink items when a new patch would come out.

I remember you guys for sure. MerryJr and BigClancy were both beast FCs. Two of the best. I don't think anyone ever came close to Perfection as far as FCing perfection (pun intended) went. The dude was insane. Lots of wall jumps, but insane all the same.

Damn, long time! My fellow PTR master

<--- Purgelawl

Ay there's another one! Too long buddy, too long. What have you been up to??

LMAO I have no idea where Deathsstone is. The dude just fell off the map. He wasn't exactly an angel though heh.

What is your twink/rl name?

The crazy thing about Obliviate was he never even trolled the forums. He was just better than everyone. He's the only rogue I fought multiple times and never beat. Definitely the best rogue I've ever seen.
It's a shame we never had a series, playing across Atlantic back then was impossible. Limited by the technology of our time. 512MB internet connections (at best) and single core processor computers. I would have loved to represent EU more than i was capable of doing at the time.

Aren't heirlooms the only way to twink now days? I'll add you so we can keep in touch in case this server goes down or I want to start playing retail again. For now, I just don't have the time to play two servers :(. Anyone else that wants to add me can too. I play Diablo III, Overwatch, and a little HoTS from time to time as well. Woradani#1297

It's a little complicated but heirlooms are good enough and if you're missing some you can buy with gold now. There is a way to get 1-2% more stat buff but that's about it - everyone has the same template. Other than that just wear your full max armor class (plate for pally for example) and if you're a wand capable class equip a wand and an offhand.

Got the btag and catch up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread