Best MMo to play in 2016?

SWTOR if you enjoy the Star Wars universe. Theyre offering a "free" instant level 65 boost and direct access to the final chapters of the story (which will bring you to the max level (70)).

Archeage is another great pvp MMORPG, but is pay to win. My brother and I both have 1000 hours on the game, very well structured open world pvp. and of course, A LOT OF NAVAL COMBAT.

Black Desert Online is similar to Archeage, with no pay 2 win, but with very hard combo mechanics (so pvp is more complex).

Give dofus a try, very different but fun !
I remember playing that game forever ago! I use to love it and then completely forgot about it.

I didn't think it would still be around.

I remember playing that game forever ago! I use to love it and then completely forgot about it.

I didn't think it would still be around.

Awesome isn't it. It really changed a lot, but if you subscribe you can play on 1.29 (Vanilla Dofus)

Any sugestion , i want to play Wow again but i want other good mmorpg to play both, i am in vacation xD
You could try the newest WoW Private Server called Awakening that's WoW but maybe how it should be. It's a Classless design with an entirely new Talent/Skill UI and it actually looks amazing. Has similar mechanics to Eve Online where when you die you drop some of your Gear for the Player to Loot in WPvP.

Black Desert Online is similar to Archeage, with no pay 2 win, but with very hard combo mechanics (so pvp is more complex).
BDO is 100% PTW now and the American version is all but a ghost town because of that. That said, it is a gorgeous Game if you can get past the serious pop in regardless of your Internet Connection and PC Build. My guess is it's because Internet in the USA is complete shit compared to Korea where the game originates.

EDIT: Sidenote, I played ESO from Pre-Launch and for a year, until a few months past it going B2P. I wanted so badly for that MMO to be great and it HAD so much potential. Sadly the Devs over at ZoS of fucking cuntbags and utterly ruined what that Game could've been.

Deadfrontier.

Users who are viewing this thread