EU "av revival 20-29 legion"

Veritas

Grandfathered
Hi everyone, its time for av pops in LEGION!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
please queue AV every sunday starting 2-8 pm server time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I will coordinate it with all the major horde twink guilds.
------------------------------------------------------------------
we are with normal lvlers now, so pops should be easy to achieve.

best regards, Garomir

Last edited:
Remember to message random /who 20-29 people and get them to que aswell :)

Hype it up bois

I am sorry, but the two Avs I queued for turned into midtard disasters. So bad. And when both sides had fought all the way down to 115 to 105, us winning< the other team finally killed the midboss and we lost. NEVER AGAIN.

who cares about certain AV nights? I q'd nothing but AV Friday night I think it was? Anyway, q was almost always under 5minutes, never more than 10, and being horde, won probably seven or eight out of a dozen games- overall, seeing as how I got more AV pops in one night than I have in over a year combined prior to the patch, I'm certain that AV is here to stay now that we're back with levelers :)

Bring on Conq!

I am sorry, but the two Avs I queued for turned into midtard disasters. So bad. And when both sides had fought all the way down to 115 to 105, us winning< the other team finally killed the midboss and we lost. NEVER AGAIN.

yeah, nearly every game I played was an extremely long ordeal in which MAYBE one or two towers would go down, captains perhaps, and grindfest from there on out. And naturally I spend each game backcapping so I didn't get the zergfest rep. But it IS AV and I AM close to conq so I'm not gonna complain, still less time than the hour in q we'd spend to MAYBE get an AV pop prior :)

The random dungeons selectors is bugged, so I accidentally did an av. and we had just enough people to go and kill the mid boss even though most of the "team" started that stupid mid-fighting. It went well. For once.

Users who are viewing this thread