EU Attention Good level 19's

To be fair you are all going way over your head in this, it's a bracket in a game. Calm. down.

what is this logic ?
You learn, adapt and grow as a player and human being, and eventually you will have progressed to a pont where you can beat them at their own game.
The fact is, that doing this in world of warcraft is exploiting and is a serious offense. Do you really believe everyone should addapt to this cheating and game abusing standards?

How does this makes you grow as a player or hell even as a human being?

The fact is, that doing this in world of warcraft is exploiting and is a serious offense. Do you really believe everyone should addapt to this cheating and game abusing standards?

My thoughts exactly. like i said, Over their head.

I am not taking any sides here. I will do what I want anyway, I am my own side but you have to understand that many left the 10-19 locked bracket due to this behaviour explained but so did many who were playing the 20-29 bracket and many started to play the xp-on 10-19 bracket instead.. to avoid all this toxicness...

and look what we have now, the best joys of both brackets into the 10-19 one. How joyfull.

I believe that the jumps in wsg are intentionally placed the way they are, and are meant to be used, otherwise I'm sure it wouldnt take 12 years to go around fixing stuff that is deemed as "cheating and game abusing"

Same can be said about speedpots, but those wont work in premades, whereas the jumps will, so you are shooting yourself in the foot if you crutch on pots rather than trying to learn all the aspects of the game your playing.
Unless ofc you rly just wanna gy farm lvlers...

I mean you can flyhack aswel if you get outjumped.

Would you rather everyone starts spamming speedpots and drums off CD? This bracket would be dead faster than blizzard can yell "Prune it" if that was the case.

damn son throw in a period

seems to me he has one of those 24/7 periods, based on this thread.

oooh snap

I shoulda never of made this post look at all the commotion im making :'( hahahha bbbbantaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread