EU Attention Good level 19's

Also It wansn't just you and your other friend 2v7 at all you had other twinks on your team like we had stop trying to sponge glory of you two did alone when you clearly didn't

you and the arms were the only 2 who wasnt at GY, so idk who didnt listen to you but i'd gkick them if i were you.

me and bestworld were the only 2 horde who was consistently getting out of your GY camp and we capped vs you with no support from our team, we 2v7ed you.

Right so when you got the flag from us while the team which isn't in my grp didn't listen to me was attempting to camp your Gy you killed me 3v1, Still doesn't make you good bro :p but in saying that there wasn't 7 twinks at all i wouldn't class 1 of the people from my guild as twinked yet as he had no gear on that char, i dunno why u bitching for u won, It was a good game and again i still had fun
damn son throw in a period

i aint playing if u are blackout xD 52 ilvl noty :'(

Retard, armory shows the ilvl of all the items in his bags including things like Stratholm Lily.

Do the math and his gear likely ends up around 42 or 43 ilvl.

And even if his ilvl was 52, thats only like 1% more stats than the average dude. Aka like 1 more stam. How is that OP?

5cbdcdcc87c10a28d594ab07f3e6af86.jpg

sup dud, i took a screenie. figured u'd go brag about how u made us leave a game after getting shit on all day.

Should have left the moment you saw they had a player with 'twink' in their name

you legion twinks are focking trash m8, standing behind speed pots lmaooooooo ill 1v10 u brixton style

Funny to see that 99% of the players throwing mud at eachother in this thread are players who group queue regardless numbers. One group stacking strong dps comps for pvp and another stacking strong capture the flag comps. In the end both sides doing the same but trying to find reasons to justify themsevles.

Yall shoud get a room... I mean a wargame going versus eachother instead of ruining pugs with your standards and trying to push them onto others.

Reactions: Vor
Funny to see that 99% of the players throwing mud at eachother in this thread are players who group queue regardless numbers. One group stacking strong dps comps for pvp and another stacking strong capture the flag comps. In the end both sides doing the same but trying to find reasons to justify themsevles.

Yall shoud get a room... I mean a wargame going versus eachother instead of ruining pugs with your standards and trying to push them onto others.
most logical post on this thread.

I don't give a duck about ur wall jumps mate do em all u like thats why i will do speed pot as much as i lke u can't have one without the other

what is this logic ?
if another 19 beats u in a duel u dont log a dk to wipe the floor with said 19.
You learn, adapt and grow as a player and human being, and eventually you will have progressed to a pont where you can beat them at their own game.
Or crutch on speedpots and drums and learn nothing ofc, whatever rocks your fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread