Anything near to wow to play in school?

Jespu

Grandfathered
(Browser games, maybe some lightweight downloadable) when you have nothing else to do, what would you play?

Shakes & Fidget
If you have computer access, old school Runescape has plenty of low attention skills like fishing or woodcutting
That shakes game looks pretty interesting, might try that one. Played osrs For a bit, and got bored of it. Also, rip Zuro it seems like kek

Hit the gym, get bis irl. It's all about getting buffs. Let them all know you're the top twink around those parts.

Remotely connect to ur desktop pc to slowly level up. Tons of lag depending upon ur mobile data or wifi but nonetheless you can play.

Couple of companies are trying to host AAA games on servers like GtaV ,Ac, witcher etc.

Will probably need top 1% internet with minimal latency for smooth 30fps.

Remotely connect to ur desktop pc to slowly level up. Tons of lag depending upon ur mobile data or wifi but nonetheless you can play.

Couple of companies are trying to host AAA games on servers like GtaV ,Ac, witcher etc.

Will probably need top 1% internet with minimal latency for smooth 30fps.
Thanks! I might try this. With what program would i do it?

Remotr or google remote desktop. Like i said shady performance.

If you want acceptable quality then theres this nintendo ds shaped portable p.c. that basically runs windows. Wow is playable on that, i cant remember the exact name but it costs like 300 bucks amd fits in ur pocket.

Remotr or google remote desktop. Like i said shady performance.

If you want acceptable quality then theres this nintendo ds shaped portable p.c. that basically runs windows. Wow is playable on that, i cant remember the exact name but it costs like 300 bucks amd fits in ur pocket.
Dang the portable thing sounds cool but i can't afford things like that, will try the others tho. Thanks!

Learn a real life skill that could last you a lifetime. I still enjoy drawing to this day. It is a learned skill.

Plenty of online books are available for free. My youngest daughter reads "self help" books. Such as "How to improve your memory", Yoga books, how to do this, how to do that, etc. in her spare time at school. There is a plethora of videos available out there to teach you how to do anything and everything. Learn something tangible that will last you a life time.

/cheers

Install WoW on laptop? I'm confused. Could also follow lessons, or do homework during breaks/classes that are too ez etc. anyways. Anything pre-uni is topkek. 10 minutes before class, skim through whatever it is you were suposed to do/know/whatever. Depending on your wpm etc. you can also google each question the teacher asks on-the-fly, and bam, insta win. School is ez af.

Install WoW on laptop? I'm confused. Could also follow lessons, or do homework during breaks/classes that are too ez etc. anyways. Anything pre-uni is topkek. 10 minutes before class, skim through whatever it is you were suposed to do/know/whatever. Depending on your wpm etc. you can also google each question the teacher asks on-the-fly, and bam, insta win. School is ez af.
I don't have a laptop to install wow on. Otherwise i would've done that.

Users who are viewing this thread