EU+US Any reason to return?

If you're interested in chasing rating on the arena ladders, sure, otherwise it's all the same. Bracket's still cancer and the site's being run by a bunch of bible thumpers or something now.

Last edited:
but in actuality, @Herbalhydro , 29 is more active than its been since any time since the MoP death of 19s which caused that huge lvl 19 switching to 24 guild/premading bracket migration.

These new pvp ladders have brought a decent bit of fun/life back to previously ghostly brackets. Some that were literally non existant & dead entirely prior to the ladders, such as lvl 60 that people are starting now, some like 20-29 where no competitivity but active, 19 where some competitivity existed already so the ladders potentially benefitted that too (dont know haven't qued)

29 compared to when you would have left, at the very least, has seen a large increase in 2v2 competitivity as a whole, significantly faster BG(WSG) pops, at least they've been faster for me, and 3v3s actually are doable more than once a month now unlike before.

GL w/ whatever u choose to do

If you're interested in chasing rating on the arena ladders, sure, otherwise it's all the same. Bracket's still cancer and the site's being run by a bunch of bible thumpers or something now.
OP'S ASKIN ABOUT WoW NOT THE FORUMS

Thanks Jet I think Ill be back in the next couple of days. Anyone wanna play 2s? I'm a modestly geared resto druid. Also any links to any changes that will be happening to gear. I heard Warrs and pallys will get plate right away and shamans and hunters will get mail so does anyone have a clue as to how this will effect current gear?

I don't know how interested you are in the 20 scene at all, but you will get a lot more 10v10 wargaming in that way as well. We are going to be pushing the 10v10 competition and plan to try to have a tournament once we get more people playing.

same reason anyone came here in the first place, twink pvp passes the time, just like any aspect of WoW. Why else would anyone be here?

I don't really care for the bracket or have any real desire to play wow in general, but I'll be home and back to the grind in a few days so I'm sure I'll be on again. Although less than I might otherwise be, because it's pvping that really passes time, not sitting in q which is literally as far as I've done the last few times I've logged on

Users who are viewing this thread