US Any other horde 99s on US realms

My DH (mostly complete, just not BiS) and my Monk (haven't really started tbh, just the Weapon and a Trinket) in my Sig are both Horde on NA. I don't play my 99 nearly as often as my 101's though as there isn't as much to do. I haven't had much interest in PvP since WotLK when I was fairly serious at Arena on my Druid.

My DH (mostly complete, just not BiS) and my Monk (haven't really started tbh, just the Weapon and a Trinket) in my Sig are both Horde on NA. I don't play my 99 nearly as often as my 101's though as there isn't as much to do. I haven't had much interest in PvP since WotLK when I was fairly serious at Arena on my Druid.

Neato. Yeah, you seem pretty active. Too bad you don't mostly play 99s.

At any rate, I'll send you mail in game with my battle.net tag when I have a chance. Call me paranoid, but I'd rather not post it on here in case anyone ever gets the idea to harass me with spam friend invites or something.

Feel free to send me in game mail on my 99 twink too with your battle.net tag if you want (in my sig).

I'm messing around on a 110 holy pally this week, feel free to send me an in-game mail. Lovetoheal

I play 99 BGs mostly on my boomkin, but have a hunter and ret pally lying around.

If you have a 110 dps, that'd be great too. Sometimes horde dps is hideous and no one worth healing. :eek:

Have you played any battlegrounds with it yet? I'm curious how Veng does in PvP at 99. I had a couple, but leveled them all to 101.
I will try as soon as I can, this is the 2nd busiest time of year for Theatres so from just before Thanksgiving until about the 2nd week of Jan I'm not playing much, just maintaining mostly.

I'm messing around on a 110 holy pally this week, feel free to send me an in-game mail. Lovetoheal

I play 99 BGs mostly on my boomkin, but have a hunter and ret pally lying around.

If you have a 110 dps, that'd be great too. Sometimes horde dps is hideous and no one worth healing. :eek:

I'm on all the time. Need more twink hord to play with. beytor#1132

On second thought, fuck it. My battle.net id is MistyEyes#1558.

99 fury warrior over on thrall, I'll 730~,always looking for people to wreck with! Bnet is Shoopdawoop

Users who are viewing this thread